Fake Pazzo Levers

mrriverajr

Registered
Hey guys,

I just installed these fake Pazzo Levers from the2wheels.com and they seem sturdy and well made and best of all 37 dollar shipped to the house. Anyone use these before they look awesome.

Adjustable CNC Racing Levers

IMAG1183.jpg

IMAG1186.jpg

IMAG1187.jpg

I have real Pazzo's but I'm still not sure why the hell they were so expensive. Seem like they were overpriced for a few pieces of metal put together. I'll pay a little for R&D, but material cost should not equal $200 or whatever they were.

I have real Pazzo's but I'm still not sure why the hell they were so expensive. Seem like they were overpriced for a few pieces of metal put together. I'll pay a little for R&D, but material cost should not equal $200 or whatever they were.

+1000

I have the gold shorties on mine. I have had them for about 6 months and they still work great. My only complaint is the anodize (Gold) is coming off the clutch side. They can say what they want to but after being a machinist for 30 years the Pazzos are not worth what they are charging for them. They are pretty easy to make so I don't understand the exp in them.

the black adjuster anodizing will probably wear off til its silver but no big deal. Still worth the super cheap price in my opinion.

How did I know Russell would pop up in this thread? :poke:

They can say what they want to but after being a machinist for 30 years the Pazzos are not worth what they are charging for them. They are pretty easy to make so I don't understand the exp in them.

Really. That's great news! - Now you can start making identical levers for all of us, at half the price. I'm sure you won't have any trouble doing the anodising done to the same quality as the Pazzos, either.

Now how did I know Russell would pop up in this thread? :poke:

Cause I always have to put my 2 cents in a china thread :laugh:

I have to buy new levers this winter for mine because of the wreck. The unique way it broke, cant explain without a picture and i dont have the lever anymore, a pazzo would have done the same.

I think they are a bit overpriced but in the end you get what you pay for. I put a set of Pazzo's on 1 and Chazzo's on another once at same time, and after a few months of i'd say pretty close to the same riding on both the Pazzo's were still as smooth and crisp as the day they went on as where the Chazzo's felt more notchy, where honestly unless you could try them both side by side knowing they had same use you probably wouldn't be able to tell if you just had the Chazzo's. But by comparing side by side to the Pazzo's you can no doubt tell the difference.
I would say it is the same as when your around someone everyday and they gain some weight over time, you really don't notice it. But if you were to not see that person for a while and they put on the same amount of weight it would stand out to you big time. Just like tires, start out nice a new and feeling good but as they wear out you gradually adjust the way you ride with them wearing. And then when you get fresh ones it's all good all over again and you wonder why you waited so long to get them.

Except paying the higher price for the name brand levers keeps you with that good new feeling you started with. Just Saying...:laugh:

I loved that thread where someone described you as "The Sales Rep for China". Classic.

In saying that, the levers I put on my VFR are Pazzo knockoffs, $89 on Fleabay. They are pretty good although it is quite obvious that they are not as well made as Pazzos. About 90% there, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they are a bit overpriced but in the end you get what you pay for. I put a set of Pazzo's on 1 and Chazzo's on another once at same time, and after a few months of i'd say pretty close to the same riding on both the Pazzo's were still as smooth and crisp as the day they went on as where the Chazzo's felt more notchy, where honestly unless you could try them both side by side knowing they had same use you probably wouldn't be able to tell if you just had the Chazzo's. But by comparing side by side to the Pazzo's you can no doubt tell the difference.
I would say it is the same as when your around someone everyday and they gain some weight over time, you really don't notice it. But if you were to not see that person for a while and they put on the same amount of weight it would stand out to you big time. Just like tires, start out nice a new and feeling good but as they wear out you gradually adjust the way you ride with them wearing. And then when you get fresh ones it's all good all over again and you wonder why you waited so long to get them.

Except paying the higher price for the name brand levers keeps you with that good new feeling you started with. Just Saying...:laugh:

BS. I had nearly 4000 good city miles on my and they never changed...

The only way the levers would change over time is where one single pin holds the lever on or using the position adjuster. That is the only moving part and not really part of the lever. If the lever didnt feel as crisp chances are wasnt the lever.... just sayin. or it was in your head.

How did I know Russell would pop up in this thread? :poke:

Really. That's great news! - Now you can start making identical levers for all of us, at half the price. I'm sure you won't have any trouble doing the anodising done to the same quality as the Pazzos, either.
most machinists i know send parts outside for processing. so i am sure he can make them for a thhird of the price and have someone anodize them

Hey guys quick question, does anyone still have their stock levers installed? And for those who have aftermarket levers (whatever the brand) what prompted the change, was it looks, the feel, response or performance. I would love to know if there are advantages

Hey guys quick question, does anyone still have their stock levers installed? And for those who have aftermarket levers (whatever the brand) what prompted the change, was it looks, the feel, response or performance. I would love to know if there are advantages

Went with FP Tactical and it was for adjustability, Appearance, and feel. Plus I had them custom engraved for a bit of personality.

IMG_0865.jpg

Appearance, and the feel. I love my Pazzo's. From memory and it's been 6 years. Group buy $149.00 :laugh:

Over priced Pazzo shorties here, 1. feel 2. looks. I can't see what makes Canadian built levers worth over a hundred more than the Chinese or wherever alternatives. I mean a lever only consists of a few anodized pieces, nothing really that technical, that anybody with a shop could probably make just as good.

BS. I had nearly 4000 good city miles on my and they never changed...

The only way the levers would change over time is where one single pin holds the lever on or using the position adjuster. That is the only moving part and not really part of the lever. If the lever didnt feel as crisp chances are wasnt the lever.... just sayin. or it was in your head.

Not trying to jizz on your sales pitch cause I understand the holidays are here and it may affect your bonus check. :laugh: I was just staing what I know from personal experience with them. Of course not all of China, HK,Japan =have the same build quality(that sounds funny huh) cause I know a couple other guys with chazzos and 1 is very pleased with his and the other's are loose and feeling no where as smooth as when he got them.??? But the ones I had actually had a groove worn into the adjuster from the bearing that locks in the adjustments.

Anyhow maybe it's just me and I got a bad set.:whistle: Not really try to knock them and if you(anyone in general) are pleased with them then they are a good deal.

I have the same levers from the2wheels, had a set on my cbr as well, they are great value. Anodizing wasnt great on the previous set, so I stuck with no colour this time.

Back