And another mod...

This question may be taboo BT, but what ever happened to getting out of debt? I hope I didn't step on your toes, but either you've come into some dough or you've decided that getting out of debt wasn't that big a deal.

If I'm out of place, just tell me, I'll never mention it again.

Kevin
Actually, I didn't "come into" money, but I did get an advance on some funds I had coming from a business venture I was in with my Dad a while back. That and the money from the sale of my busa got me almost totally out of debt except for my house payment. I owe on my home and my 10R and that's basically it at this point other than utilities and such. I cut up all of my credit cards and closed the accounts so none of my mods I'm doing now are on charge cards. If I can't afford to pay for it when I get it, I don't get it.
wink.gif

I've also got something else now that I hadn't had in several years... A SAVINGS ACCOUNT!
eek2.gif
Not much in there but I make it a point to sock back a little here and there and act like it doesn't exist.
wink.gif

wink.gif

This question may be taboo BT, but what ever happened to getting out of debt? I hope I didn't step on your toes, but either you've come into some dough or you've decided that getting out of debt wasn't that big a deal.

If I'm out of place, just tell me, I'll never mention it again.

Kevin
Actually, I didn't "come into" money, but I did get an advance on some funds I had coming from a business venture I was in with my Dad a while back. That and the money from the sale of my busa got me almost totally out of debt except for my house payment. I owe on my home and my 10R and that's basically it at this point other than utilities and such. I cut up all of my credit cards and closed the accounts so none of my mods I'm doing now are on charge cards. If I can't afford to pay for it when I get it, I don't get it.
wink.gif

I've also got something else now that I hadn't had in several years... A SAVINGS ACCOUNT!
eek2.gif
Not much in there but I make it a point to sock back a little here and there and act like it doesn't exist.
wink.gif
That's good to hear. I was once up to my ears in debt too and it seemed like I would never be free so I just kept digging the hole, then I decided it was time. I remember the day I paid the last credit card, I went through calling all the credit card companies to close the accounts and was amazed at how many I had.

Good going.

Kevin

wink.gif

That's good to hear. I was once up to my ears in debt too and it seemed like I would never be free so I just kept digging the hole, then I decided it was time. I remember the day I paid the last credit card, I went through calling all the credit card companies to close the accounts and was amazed at how many I had.

Good going.

Kevin
Yeah, I don't plan on ever diggin' that hole again. It's a depressing feeling when you're paying out every dime you make to those bastids and not even makin' a dent in the balances.
drooling3.gif
Glad those days are GONE!
wink.gif

Good going.

Kevin
Yeah, I don't plan on ever diggin' that hole again. It's a depressing feeling when you're paying out every dime you make to those bastids and not even makin' a dent in the balances.
drooling3.gif
Glad those days are GONE!
wink.gif
Amen

Man, the mods just don't stop for Diablo do they? Lookin' sweet and you can tell you've put a little more Zaino on her in some of those pics!

Man, the mods just don't stop for Diablo do they? Lookin' sweet and you can tell you've put a little more Zaino on her in some of those pics!
The mods are just about finished. Not much more I want to do to it. Braided front brake lines and good pads... and a little more blacking out and that's about it.
wink.gif

The mods are just about finished. Not much more I want to do to it. Braided front brake lines and good pads... and a little more blacking out and that's about it.
wink.gif
That goes about as far as, "I'm keepin' her stock."
Lol... Yeah, I know... but it sounds good.
blush.gif

BT what kind of camera do you have? Is your job a professional photographer? I just want my pics to look half as good as those!
blush.gif
It's a Canon Powershot G5 digicam. And no, I'm not a photographer by trade. I wish I were...
drooling3.gif
You got a G5 and an S400?

Dang BT, you da man!
No, I sold the S400. I miss it on these rides, but I like the G5 and it's added control when I'm doing other stuff, like how-to's for the 10 board and all...
wink.gif

And no, I'm not the man. I'm just a boy that knows the man!
biggrin.gif

I think the G5 pics look better than the s400s, agree?

I am still lovin my S50 btw. Been thinking of springing for a nicer one, but no need to really.

Back