got some new gear

superbusaman

Registered
got a hjc, cl14, and a joe rocket cleo for my biotch!!! haha i tried to get her to pose in the hayabusa black thongs. maybe next time!!!

emily_002.jpg

Looking good, I need to get my woman some gear in the near future, thinking of getting her a set of full leather considering I got a hook up at the parts dept
wink.gif

My girls gotta helmet that I got her. I may end up getting her a jacket this spring. Anybody got any suggestions for ladies jackets?

Nice gear and pics. Why she got to be your biotch, though? [/QUOTE]

Yeah... true, Nice gear... nicepics! But not a nice way to refer your women...
mad.gif

Lets treat the ladies with more respect here bro
wink.gif

None of my business... but just thought I'd pen my .02

. . . need to get my woman some gear in the near future, thinking of getting her a set of full leather considering I got a hook up at the parts dept
wink.gif
I need to do the same for my lady, as well. She has a helmet and I will probably go with leather gear similar to what I will be getting myself.

A word to the wise about the HJC CL-14 helmet.
I bought one this past december for snowmobiling, since they are the only ones that have heated sheilds available.
The side clips that hold the shield on fail constantly.
I have gone thru 3 sets so far this winter.
The good news is they are aware of the problem and give you replacement ones free.

Dont know if its just me but is that a XXL helment
laugh.gif
. Man that thing is huge. Just got my wife a tenic leather jacket for 107 bills shipped of ebay brand new. She just needs some gloves and shell be good

its an xsmall, probably looks big b/c she is about the size of a 15 year old. she goes about 100lbs and 5'2''. oh and i guess next time i wont refer to her as my biotch!!! she was behind me when i was typing so i just wrote that to get her going.

Back