got screwed by one of our own

I myself will vouch for The Icemann! Two (2) sets of HID light kits, well packaged, great instructions, awesome quality and a great communicator. Delivery was fast! At my door in three days!

Thanks JD!
beerchug.gif

Nice guys that is what I am talking about.  People that have been here pull for each other.  No who your dealing with by numbers at least.  
biggrin.gif

You ever find that screen name???
If you hear it from "Granpa", you know that you can take it to the bank. Sorry NE for the "Granpa" statement, but it has nothing to do with your age nor your riding skills...
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
Just the posts NE...just the posts.

Brian

biggrin.gif

to all that were waiting for me to post the pics, sorry i just waled in the door, i had to go to florida on short notice for a while, i will try to get em soon

<!--EDIT|fear
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081214700 -->

Grr....what a fuggin slug! ROAD TRIP, EVERYONE!!! ROAD TRIP!!
Hey PacificBusa, do we pack the electric shavers or do we do pack the NEET...
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
Heck no!! For slugs like that, we bring the hot wax treatment and the tweezers.

I will personally pluck out each and every single one of his nad-hairs. Nice and slow....jerkin' it, but not completely pullin it out. After that, we move on to the hair on his bunghole....

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

I will personally pluck out each and every single one of his nad-hairs. Nice and slow....jerkin' it, but not completely pullin it out. After that, we move on to the hair on his bunghole....
EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DatsNasty!!!!
rock.gif
tounge.gif
rock.gif

tounge.gif

rock.gif

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

F that Pac. I say we just strech him between 2 Busas one on each Ball.

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

F that Pac.  I say we just strech him between 2 Busas one on each Ball.
THAT would leave a mark!

We could do that, NE...but if we did, it would be over too quickly. I say we drrraaaaaawwww out the punishment....make 'em suffer! Mebbe if we run the pipe REEEALL hot...and then slowly stick it up his bunghole....with lube, of course. We don't wanna tear the skin too much.

Can ya tell I fuggin' hate scammers? Grrr.....

Guys you have to remember to check on how long someone was here.  How many posts etc.  Anyone can come in and become a member.  You dealt with this guy and don't even know his screen name???  Good people or not there is a lot of people I would not buy from, just because I don't know them or of their reputation.  Lots of people I would buy from the ones that I do know.  I have even sent product out and collect later as some of you have, but it is at people that have earned a rep.  Don't be afraid to ask each other.
<span style='font-family:times'></span><span style='color:blue'></span>

Wish I was back in Philly. I coulda taken a coupla goombas with me down there and cooooolected! Badda-bing! What a Schtutz! Hope you find him and collect double from that vonce!

Guys you have to remember to check on how long someone was here.  How many posts etc.  Anyone can come in and become a member.  You dealt with this guy and don't even know his screen name???  Good people or not there is a lot of people I would not buy from, just because I don't know them or of their reputation.  Lots of people I would buy from the ones that I do know.  I have even sent product out and collect later as some of you have, but it is at people that have earned a rep.  Don't be afraid to ask each other.
<span style='font-family:times'></span><span style='color:blue'></span>

Wish I was back in Philly.  I coulda taken a coupla goombas with me down there and cooooolected!  Badda-bing!  What a Schtutz!  Hope you find him and collect double from that vonce rat-bastad!

Back