BEWARE FosterRad - Laser Exhaust I got screwed!

Glad to see you got your money back at least, but I would cover up the rest of the account number, makes me nervous just seeing it on here.

Well, I was contacted by another person out in California. Looks like FosterRad is now screwing him on a Laser exhaust for his VFR!

2002 VFR800 LASER X-treme Exhaust system - Page 2 - VFRworld

So far here is the list of aliases Robert Foster has used:

Robert Foster MD
Juan Delgato MD
Lenny Pederson
Carl Shure

All these aliases have either an "MD" or "VP" or "Director of Operations" in their correspondence...Either this company is full of geniuses or top heavy.....:whistle:

Mdfdbusa! Fancy meeting you here, and you as well ThorspeedFRK. Are you starting understand that when you screw people over that it can come back to haunt you Thorspeed?

**BUYER BEWARE ** Foster Rad Exhaust - Page 2 - VFRworld

Just getting started as well. You may want to formulate a plan for an apology .......I may go away if done correctly.

Whatever this is about, it's not for here...you sign up and this is your first post? Take it off the oRg and to an email or a PM please.

After veiwing the link provided by toecutter Michelle, I believe the last part was directed toward the party alleged to have done the screwing, not mdfdbusa. Not arguing with what you said by any means your Royal Pinkness, just attempting to clarify.....

After veiwing the link provided by toecutter Michelle, I believe the last part was directed toward the party alleged to have done the screwing, not mdfdbusa. Not arguing with what you said by any means your Royal Pinkness, just attempting to clarify.....

I think that got taken the wrong way, Mdfdbusa has been quite a bit of help to me during this nightmare, sorry for any threatening tone it was only to let Thorspeed know I was posting here as well. Foster Rad (ThoRspeed FRK) has failed to warranty a defective exhaust for over four months and the only way I have gotten any response is through the forums. If any doubt of my story, it is well documented in the VFR World thread.

**BUYER BEWARE ** Foster Rad Exhaust - Page 2 - VFRworld

Thanks, if still an issue I will gladly remove .:bowdown:

Fortunately for me, my e-mails went unanswered when I tried to buy something. I finally got through by phone, but was told no one could take my order. I WAS told I would be called back, but that never happened. I tried several more times and gave up after six weeks.

I figured I gave them a fair chance - people get sick, take time off, get overwhelmed etc. but I'm not going to BEG someone to sell me something.

Back