Got my new Peg's and Pazzo Levers in and on!

CAT3

Donating Member
Registered
After shots.....

Pazzo Clutch Lever view 1 and 2: Gold Shortie w/ black adjuster:
Link Removed

Link Removed

Pazzo Shortie, gold anodized w/ black adjusters:
Link Removed

Right side pegs, Black powdercoat, also from S&T...front and rear
Link Removed

Left side pegs....
Link Removed

Just want to say I appreciate all the help Charles from Street-n-Track has given, and time spent helping get the Big Body Busa mods going. Very helpful and patient guy! And thanks to all those who have been posting pics, write-ups and generally just sharing their Busa moments here... bless the .org!

Charlie

CAT3

Donating Member
Registered
FWIW, my scheme as of now is either:
A. Deep Water Black with gold accents (levers, wheels, and misc things here n there. Maybe a lil airbrush graphic or design.

B. Super dark metallic green, cant find the name, but basically a black base with a mist of very dark green metallic over it, also with gold accents and airbrush work.

I will hopefully get the new HEL Braided Brake and Clutch lines on this next week. Charles hooked my up a set of gold banjo-carbon fiber looking sheathed lines, with the rear having a +6 just in case I give in and get extensions. Of course new HH pads will be going in as well.

CAT3

Donating Member
Registered
Brake/clutch line kit and pads were $215 on GP. Peg's are on S&T's website, cant recall the $ and wife is looking over my shoulder so wont go there!

ranman

busaless but lovin the weather
Donating Member
Registered
(CAT3 @ Sep. 12 2006,16:43) Brake/clutch line kit and pads were $215 on GP.  Peg's are on S&T's website, cant recall the $ and wife is looking over my shoulder so wont go there!
laugh.gif
been there