Got my new Peg's and Pazzo Levers in and on!

CAT3

Donating Member
Registered
Before shots...

Broken Clutch Lever from my lil falling down incident
smile.gif

Link Removed

Brake lever, like ya never seen one before ;)

Link Removed

Right side stock pegs, nothing can compare to the slipping off the pegs as the stock rubber coated heavy bastages!
Link Removed

Left side pegs.
Link Removed

After shots.....

Pazzo Clutch Lever view 1 and 2: Gold Shortie w/ black adjuster:
Link Removed

Link Removed

Pazzo Shortie, gold anodized w/ black adjusters:
Link Removed

Right side pegs, Black powdercoat, also from S&T...front and rear
Link Removed

Left side pegs....
Link Removed

Just want to say I appreciate all the help Charles from Street-n-Track has given, and time spent helping get the Big Body Busa mods going. Very helpful and patient guy! And thanks to all those who have been posting pics, write-ups and generally just sharing their Busa moments here... bless the .org!

Charlie

FWIW, my scheme as of now is either:
A. Deep Water Black with gold accents (levers, wheels, and misc things here n there. Maybe a lil airbrush graphic or design.

B. Super dark metallic green, cant find the name, but basically a black base with a mist of very dark green metallic over it, also with gold accents and airbrush work.

I will hopefully get the new HEL Braided Brake and Clutch lines on this next week. Charles hooked my up a set of gold banjo-carbon fiber looking sheathed lines, with the rear having a +6 just in case I give in and get extensions. Of course new HH pads will be going in as well.

how much was the pegs and the brakes? pm me if ya want. thanks

Brake/clutch line kit and pads were $215 on GP. Peg's are on S&T's website, cant recall the $ and wife is looking over my shoulder so wont go there!

Nice levers and pegs.... you'll love 'em!

(CAT3 @ Sep. 12 2006,16:43) Brake/clutch line kit and pads were $215 on GP.  Peg's are on S&T's website, cant recall the $ and wife is looking over my shoulder so wont go there!
laugh.gif
been there

(BigDiesel @ Sep. 15 2006,18:52) looking good Charlie!

(but u make the pics a leeeeeeeetle bit biggr next time?  
wink.gif
  )
They get BIGGER if ya click on them
wink.gif

wink.gif

Back