Got my busa

oldguy

Registered
I'm so excited. Just closed the deal on my red and black busa. I look forward to everyone's help and advice in the future. I wont pick it up till April though.

Congrats, have to post pics when you get it..
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Let the obsession begin.

biggrin.gif

Congratulations. You will be going crazy by the time April rolls around. I know I was half sick waiting to get mine and I only waited a week.

Yet another satisfied soon to be Busa owner, Congrats on your new baby & welcome to the board

Congrats oldguy on the 05. Let the mods begin!!
laugh.gif
Where abouts in B.C. are you located??

<!--EDIT|BLKBLU04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104887408 -->

Hey BlkBlu04! I'm at Powell River. Not the best place for a busa but I plan on lots of ferry rides this summer.
If its anything like my 750, mods will not be necessary.

<!--EDIT|oldguy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104889303 -->

Is the Canadian version of the red/black the same as the American version?
rock.gif
Congrats man!
bowdown.gif

Thanks all. The Canadian and American colours are the same as far as I can tell. Does anyone know if California models have emissions control devices?

Hey oldguy, if your ever ride through the Okanagan give me a shout. I'm in Penticton. There's other org members also on the west coast. Monsterspeedfreak lives in Maple Ridge, Iced also lives there. Rubbersidedown lives in Victoria. Those are just a few. Hope to hook up some day.
biggrin.gif

Right on. We go up there almost every summer and this summer for sure. Wife has family there. Great riding. It would be a blast to get together with you for coffee and a bs session.

Congrats. You can start the mods list while you have some time to kill!

Congrats on the new bike. I went nuts waiting a month for mine to get here, but when I got it it was well worth th wait.

You poor thing! Having to wait until April!!
blush.gif

Congrats!!! Can't wait to hear your reaction to that first ride!
smile.gif

Back