Got My Alien Head Today

JGGUNS

Registered
I picked up my Alien Head Exhaust and Bazzaz ZFI today and started tearing it down for the install. I sm looking forward to shedding those hideous stock cans along with some weight. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298694924.904456.jpg

I got the oil changed and the bazzaz, Speedo Healer, and head pipes installed. I plan on buttoning it up in the morning and hopefully take it for a ride tomorrow afternoon.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298694924.904456.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298694942.889144.jpg

This Brocks exhaust is killing my fuel mileage. My brain is translating the exhaust note that makes as "keep it pinned". It sounds awesome and it is very addictive.

It doesn't help that I lost 4.6 MPGs right off the bat when I added the speedohealer and corrected the 9.8% error.

As if the stock buss wasn't enough, now I have one screaming at me in an orgasmic sound to "twist it".I need to start saving some money to pay my traffic violations that I can see on the horizon.

Well after 300 miles and my inability to find anyone within 200 miles that was willing to help me tune the Bazzaz on a Dyno. I had to call Brocks and buy a PCIII. I was running Brocks street map on the Bazzaz but man the PCIII feels night and day different below 6000 RPM. FWIW, EJ at Brocks told me that the reason Brock abandoned the Bazzaz from their product line was because of the difficulty he had with tuning it in the lower RPM levels. I am very pleased with the PCIII tune that I got from Brock but I have an appt to put it on a Dyno to get my A/F ration checked out next week.

I have my baby all ripped apart waiting for my alien head to show up, any tips I need to know for install on the gen 2? Getting the lower center stock head bolts out was fun with my fat fingers.:laugh:

That lower center bolt is tight with the radiator still in the way. A 3" extension with a wobble relief did the trick for me. The real PIA is torqueing it back down. The head on my torque wrench was just about too big but I made it after talking all nasty to it. I probably said more 4 letter words in that 15 minutes than in the previous month combinded.

Back