brocks alien head vs. Tiforce full exhaust

gsx1300rr

Registered
Hi guys, I bought a Alien head exhaust before I bought my 08 busa, and it turns out the bike has a rather expensive titanium full tiforce exhaust on it already. Until recently I have never heard of TiForce.
I did some reading and found that the current pipe is no slouch. I am torn, do you think the performance gains from the brocks alien head & new dyno tune would justify the cost. Or should I send the alien head back and recoup $1000? Does anyone know if on the same bike the alien head performs better?
Posted via Mobile Device

I agree. I love my Alienhead exhaust, however if I were you I would send it back and save yourself 1k.

I hate to sound frivolous, but if the alien head throws down 6-8hp more at the wheel I wouldn't mind taking a little loss. If they are I would just flip the tiforce. If they are so close its a crap shoot on the dyno then I mine as well keep it where its at.
Posted via Mobile Device

The Ti Force is a really nice exhaust. If u do a search here u will find that it is supposedly putting down more HP than the Brocks. Although, i have been told that Brocks has excellent customer service. If it were me, i would recoup the money and spend it elsewhere.:thumbsup:

If it's black ceramic coated and you decide to keep TiForce please PM 'hemi' cuz he is about ready to buy a black ceramic coated Alienhead and I'm sure he would appreciate the chance to buy it from you ?

i have the brocks alien head also and i doubt their is hardly any difference between the two with hp, i mean nothing you would feel except maybe see a few on a dyno. If you like the tiforce, i would send the brocks back and spend the $1000.00 on something else... like N2O...just my :2cents:

If it's black ceramic coated and you decide to keep TiForce please PM 'hemi' cuz he is about ready to buy a black ceramic coated Alienhead and I'm sure he would appreciate the chance to buy it from you ?

Its the stainless steal/chrome one. But if he is interested I would sell it to him. If not I will just return the alien head next week. I decided to stick it out with the Tiforce!
Posted via Mobile Device

blanca, thanks for the looking out for me. gsx1300rr-i still may be interested in the chrome, will pm u shortly

gsxr1300rr, not sure if my messages are going through. Sent items in my message folder says 0 messages sent. Anyway, how much would u be willing to sell it for?

gsxr1300rr, not sure if my messages are going through. Sent items in my message folder says 0 messages sent. Anyway, how much would u be willing to sell it for?
Hi hemi, sorry I did not get your messages. I just returned the alien head for the $1k.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi guys, I bought a Alien head exhaust before I bought my 08 busa, and it turns out the bike has a rather expensive titanium full tiforce exhaust on it already. Until recently I have never heard of TiForce.
I did some reading and found that the current pipe is no slouch. I am torn, do you think the performance gains from the brocks alien head & new dyno tune would justify the cost. Or should I send the alien head back and recoup $1000? Does anyone know if on the same bike the alien head performs better?
Posted via Mobile Device

i have a ti on my 09 but would rather have a brocks if you like it loud get a brocks but the ti isnt that bad either

Last edited:
Can anyone find the TIFORCE Full exhaust w/oval carbon conical-L new?
Pt# 32212C
I was having trouble today, its like it's not avalible?
This is the system I really want, if not I may go with the
M4 system.
Any comparison thoughts?

Thank you all,
Decided on the M4 and I am happy.
Full Stainless w/Titanium can and carbon tip.
Its on a 09 Siver/Grey
Cant wait for install:cheerleader::beerchug:
Winter modifications will be complete after this, it's time to ride!

Back