Got her back together!

ALLshow.NOgo

Registered
I tried the best I could to show the true color, but that camera can not capture what your eyes could. In the sun, the light color is blueish gray and is not close to white as some of the pics show.

I took alot of photos but here is a gallery and a sample photo:

Painted Busa

PICT0177.JPG

FOUND THAT MONEY SHOT! Well 1 of them anyway, still can't see the Blue sheen though
PICT0215.JPG

***Also because someone asked, I did a test. I did Exactly 7.0 miles on the bike's ODO. On my GPS ODO showed 6.2 miles. This is driving 50-65MPH speeds. I am 16/42 gearing.

***Just did 25.9 on Busa's ODO. 22.6 GPS ODO.  This is with same speeds with a blast up to over 100.  Thats a 3.3mile difference that the bike is showing 'incorrect'

Thanks for the tip, I will try and find him. The undertail is found at Dynamic Bikes.com.
Thanks Spike, I will take pic in low light later on to show the difference.

If you used the calculator at speedohealer.com you should just continue to play with the numbers to get it just right. Took about 4 or 5 times to get mine set right. Bike looks good.

Sweet ride! Did U forget to polish the rear wheel lip? I noticed the front wheel lip is different from the rear.

Thanks all, The front wheel is from an LE bike, rear is regular lol. I have been thinking about polishing the rear lipe though.

Looks good and in that second pic I can see just a hint of blue...nice!!
beerchug.gif

Back