Got a talkin to from Mrs Reba

the only thing that burnout pic is missin' is shorts and sandals :poke::laugh:

And a little bit of respect for the people who allow everyone to stay there.

Seriously, stupid shid like that only needs to happen one time to leave them with a bad impression of EVERYONE. Sadly, this tends to happen more with the "biker" crowd than in other instances, because people already have the negative attitude about us. Proving them right does nothing to make them want us back.

YEAH! Dont PO Reba !

Reba.jpg

dudes...you guys are doing burnouts? and you're all leaving the place a mess...?
???

Ya. A burnout happened. We did leave the place clean though. Several of us put stuff back where it belongs and cleaned trash. I'm NOT sure on cig. butts though???

I know I will do my best to make sure she LOVES us.

Have a good time, but be respectful of other peoples property, after all you're visiting, that's their home. Respect it.

Sorry you took the brunt for our lack of restraint last year. I for one plan on paying more attention to our surroundings and presenting a positive presence. I think i have trash duty friday, but will help all weekend long.

Thank you Cap

I thought doing too many drugs would lead to burnout....:whistle:

Have to confess I've been known for a few episodes of "Learning how to cook Pirelli's" with "Al Cohaul". Sure is a 'sobering' look at what's "left to eat" afterwards. Be cookin' with the virgin Dr. Pepper here, Doug. You guys all have a great time! Will miss being there.

In all seriousness Doug,

1. We werent THAT loud all the time, but hanging out by the closer Cabin DOES resonate more sound toward Mrs. Reba's house, although its kinda a defacto hang out spot, maybe we should make sure that the hang out area is near the pit...just a thought...???

2. The burnout, well yeah silly, not to be repeated again Im sure...:whistle:

3. Cigarette Butts- Yup that too needs to be policed:thumbsup:

4. As 99 stated, we DID alot of cleaning up before we left and being that LAST one to leave I can assure you the place was NOT left a mess.:thumbsup:

Not trying to argue, I know Mrs. Reba has the right for all reasons, and that you shouldnt have had to endure the tongue lashing, just wanted to express that our collective behavior Fall bash was not completely "Busas gone wild" or anything like that...???

1. We werent THAT loud all the time, but hanging out by the closer Cabin DOES resonate more sound toward Mrs. Reba's house, although its kinda a defacto hang out spot, maybe we should make sure that the hang out area is near the pit...just a thought...???

There were times the music was too loud. It was difficult to have a conversation with the person sitting next to you.

There were times the music was too loud. It was difficult to have a conversation with the person sitting next to you.
It doesn't really matter at this point, we all know what was out of line and started taking steps to correct the situation months ago. I don't think we need to continue beating a dead horse here, just move forward in a positive and considerate fashion.... :thumbsup:

Back