Got a Puig double bubble on your Busa ?

Joshinthecity

Registered
Just need a little refresher on what they look like before I shell out the dough.

Everybody happy with theirs? instal/fit/wind protection/see your indicators ok? looks ?

Thanks in advance,

Josh.

busa_rear_stand.JPG

Sageronin and DR1300R are 2 members that have them.  Believe that Sage had a post on his not long ago with pics.  Let me see if I can find it. Found it <a href="https://www.hayabusa.org/cgi-bin/busa/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=6;t=14019;hl=puig+windscreen">Sage's PUIG Thread<a>

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092663966 -->

I saw them at Laguna Seca but they didn't have the color I wanted. The guy told me to call www.cyclescreens.com at 1-800-805-2118. Tell them you saw it at the races and they would give you the race event price and no shipping. $60.00
I love mine.
Wayne

Just called and they are no longer selling for the event of $60. Back to regular price of $72.95.

I got mine from e-bay seller 'moto-parts' ... I think they are out of Florida. I've picked up a lot of stuff from them and always get top-notch service! I don't have a phone number, but you can email them from the e-bay site.

Very nice. The fit is WAY better than the PowerBronze, but I miss the two-tone color of my PB.

I know it is dirty but, here is the one I just put on about a month ago. Great fit, great quality, and good optical quality. Perfect for every day riding and good for track runs. Mine is the light smoke.

Puig__1_.JPG

I have two the race one and I also have the touring model both came from came from capefear.com, the touring model is not so great as you can't see the top the gauges. although the wind coverage is real good. I use the race style 99% of the time and I love it coverage is good and no rattles and looks 2nd to none. I have no pics of the touring model on hand will try to post a couple later so for now heres the race screen..

1_star_Puig_sreen_009.jpg

I have a question, do all of the Puig screens have the rolled edge like the stock screens? I have a ZG DB now but would really like the Puig if it had the rolled edge. If they do can I get a good detail pic of someones so I can see it? Thanks ahead of time guys.

It does not have a rolled edge, that is a trim piece that comes with it. I did not put mine on at first but, later tried it, it really quitened the air flow down. Sounds more smooth and feels like there is less buffeting now. I have used it on all of my screens since.

Back