Got a new stable mate new alittle help (wheels)

criomega

Donating Member
Registered
I picked up a 2002 gsxr 1000...while looking for a sych gauge to buy...go figure. I put her up on the stands after riding her and felling a little vib up front. Seems theres a little flat spot in the front wheel. Anyone know what model and years fit this thing. I know alot of you guys have done reserch on wheels for busa fitment and of course it may work back azzward.

btw 15k on the clock $2800 thought it was a good deal so...

I picked up a 2002 gsxr 1000...while looking for a sych gauge to buy...go figure. I put her up on the stands after riding her and felling a little vib up front. Seems theres a little flat spot in the front wheel. Anyone know what model and years fit this thing. I know alot of you guys have done reserch on wheels for busa fitment and of course it may work back azzward.

btw 15k on the clock $2800 thought it was a good deal so...

01-04 are same wheels

I have an 03 wheel but its rashed.

99-07 busa wheels fit the rotors, but unsure if spacers are needed.

I also have an 02 1k

you stole yours for that price unless its wrecked and salvage titled.

99-07 busa wheels fit the rotors, but unsure if spacers are needed.

I also have an 02 1k

you stole yours for that price unless its wrecked and salvage titled.

trust me I've seen cleaner bikes but its not bad. The side plastics, nose and tank are all new. The guy i got it from said it had a custom airbrush job when he got it and had alot of nicks,chips and scraps on it and after getting a price to strip and repaint the bike right it was cheaper to get his brother to buy factory parts from work at his cost so the tail and front fender are still airbrushed but they kind of match. The clutch was a bit grabbie so I took it apart and found that the outer disk was burned so I ordered a new set for that. Now I just need a new black true front wheel and a factory exhaust to be happy with it.

03/04 whells are different. You can use 01/02 1000,00/03 750 or 01/03 600. Those are all the same wheels.

03/04 whells are different. You can use 01/02 1000,00/03 750 or 01/03 600. Those are all the same wheels.

Thanks for the info now I have something to look for but yeah are the 03/04 wheels different just in looks or they will not work because something else is different? For as much of the front wheels that you see I don't care if the style is different

Back