Sally has a stable mate!

family that rides together stays together...
beerchug.gif

Great bike. It's way cool to be able to your wife ride with you. I'm a MSF instructor and we have lots of females in the class. I often find them to be some of the best "new" riders in the class. Often much smoother than the males!!!!

congrats to juli glad she got one and man that was quick you was just talking about it. looks great

Good deal!  Get her scheduled for a MSF class!  
beerchug.gif
Already working on that Rick. I have been hearing good things about the OK Rider Education Program. Do you know anything about them, or have suggestions. We have a local MSF safety course in Broken Arrow, but from what I have heard, the OKREP are more, "lady friendly".
OSU-OKC has the best program in Oklahoma.... maybe in the central US. OREP has some good instructors. Their facility in OKC is.......well....not what I would call first class. I'm not sure of their other facilities. Because OSU has the benefit of state funding for the facility, it is hard for others to compete.

Great news. You were just talking about that very bike this past weekend. I'm quite sure both of you are excited. +1 on the Baxley Sport Chock and the MSF. It will be great to ride with both of you one day soon. Good luck.

Thanks guys. Rick I will check into that at OSU/OKC. Might give me a good excuse to spend the day with you and Doug while she is taking the class! Eric, we got lucky in finding exactly what she wanted. And yes, we are both excited! Eeeeeaaaaaawwwwwww, eeeeeaaaawwwww!
beerchug.gif
LA, the baxleys are next on the list, after a new windscreen and lowering links for the Kat.

very nice choice on the bike...i think she is going to enjoy riding it for a long time
beerchug.gif

Great bike.  It's way cool to be able to your wife ride with you.  I'm a MSF instructor and we have lots of females in the class.  I often find them to be some of the best "new" riders in the class.  Often much smoother than the males!!!!
I agree with that.  I'm working on my certification to become a MSF instructor as well.  I am amazed how many women are now signing and completing the course.  It's so cool to see!

Oh, please oh please.  No pink gear
please.gif

Congratulations, my Wife started on a Katana, now rides a 600RR.
The Katana weighs 465 pounds, it is not light.
To install sliders you have to drill the frame & insert a spacer. It works great a friend of ours road tested his, not a scratch on the plastic.

Back