Sally has a stable mate!

last one. She is bought and paid for now. I hope Juli gets out of her meeting in time to pick it up tonight. I will take some better pics when we get her home. Sally will be excited!

Julis_bike_010.jpg

i would take a look at the Baxley chocks also...thay seem to fit the Busa better without the problem of the lip hitting the fairing...just check to see if they would work on Juli's bike also

btw, tell Juli she needs to get her own account now so she can post up pics of her ride
biggrin.gif
+1 on the Baxley Sport Chock!   That's what Semi, GSXcite, and I have and they're great!
I agree Semi, Omar. I like those much better compared to the Condors.

oh hell... I thought you were talking about captains neighbor eeeawwwww eeeawwwwww

Congrats and way cool all the same

We have been talking since we got the busa about her getting her own bike. She really likes the Kats, so we found this brand new one. Its home now, here are a few more pics. Sorry they are kind of dark.

Bikes_001.jpg

Last one, she is excited, but I need to lower it an inch. She is tippy toed right now.

Bikes_004.jpg

congrats! hopefully next year I'll be able to get Chelo a bike. ps... sweet gt too.both are great looking . they almost match.
cool.gif
bowdown.gif

Thats a lot of bike for a beginner rider. Please be careful. Recall Busabru when you ride. Definite on the MSF course FIRST....

Thats a lot of bike for a beginner rider. Please be careful.
+1 on what he said.  

I'm always glad to see another lady make the move to the front seat instead.  I hope she enjoys it and remember to wear gear.
We understand what both of you have stated. We never, ever, ride with out gear. I have lost close friends in the past years to accidents, both of which were due to bad choices and riding unsafely. Thank you for you comments and concern.
thumb_up.gif

congrats! hopefully next year I'll be able to get Chelo a bike. ps... sweet gt too.both are great looking . they almost match.
cool.gif

bowdown.gif
Thank you Scott, the GT is up for sale if you know anyone looking for a Mustang. Tell Chelo we said hi, and when is she getting her bike?

Back