Got a new busa yesterday

See. Blue and Gray is
cool.gif

untitled.JPG

red & black is nice and the blue & silver is cool too...but man..there's NOTHING like that pearl white & silver!!!
thumbs-up.gif

side_view_busa.jpg

Congrats . pics say a thousnads words:) Of all the different colors over the years there are like maybe 4 that really stand out over the rest . (Limited Editions not included ) . The original 1999 copper/silver (the only color they made that year) , the 2000 red/silver . the 2002 Blue/black and the fastest color of them all (Drum roll please) The 2004 Black/Purple. GET SOME !!!!

I've got the new LE but it isn't the color that I've salivated about for seven years, its the styling!  Gorgeous flowing lines!

Oh BTW tinmann, how many is in a "thousnads"?
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|CBXRider
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153973482 -->

well?...personally?..i've always favored black and silver buuuut.....with only 1,600 mile on the odo of my '03?...i thought $8K was a great price and decided i could probably live with the Silver/Graphite...

Busburn2.jpg

i was correct.
biggrin.gif

This is what I got. Sorry for the Bad driveway photos. i haven't had any time to get some nice photos

IMG_2545.JPG

I am in love. This thing gets more looks than a Ferrari...Well at least with me on it. LOL

IMG_2547.JPG

I will put up some more once I get some better pics. Been trying to ride a lot and get through this break-in period.

congrats! I love my bike, but there is just something about the pearl LE that tickles me(in a good way), gorgeous bike!

<!--EDIT|KanjiBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154025865 -->

Back