300 miles on the busa yesterday!!!

Lil guy Big Busa

Registered
Finally since buying my bike in Feb I got to actually ride it for real!! Started yesterday at 1030 in Jackson Ohio, which is 117 miles from my house, and rode backroads till 6 that evening with several buddies, the bikes consisted of my busa, larrys 08 busa, chads k8gsxr1000, billys k7gsxr1000, and my buddy jaces ninja 250 lol. Jace has a turbo zx1400, but he rode his 4 year old son all day, and the 250's tank is small enough that collin can sit in front. Overall great experience, just solidified how much im glad I bought this bike!!! Just ordered my new PPct2 20 min ago, I wore the used continental that the bike came with slap out, for a review of that tire, I think its a mediocre tire at best, grips ok in the corners, but does not like hard straightline acceleration, tends to spin a lot as you will see in the few pics I got

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

At 730 I left the group to ride home, at that point I was 130 miles from my house still, didn't pull in my garage till 930 last night lol, needless to say my ol lady was less than thrilled cause I left out friday night and rode around ohio that night to lol, and didn't get home till late sat night

uploadfromtaptalk1306681371292.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1306681433758.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1306681460588.jpg

I'm jealous. Spending the weekend bored in a cabin in a tourist town, but the worst part about it is the busa is at home.. :(

Now, what's the deal with your buddy riding around with his kid ON THE TANK!??!?

Posted from my HTC EVO using tapatalk...

I'm jealous. Spending the weekend bored in a cabin in a tourist town, but the worst part about it is the busa is at home.. :(

Now, what's the deal with your buddy riding around with his kid ON THE TANK!??!?

Posted from my HTC EVO using tapatalk...

I agree, a 4 year old riding on The tank of a motorcycle all day does not a responsible parent make.

He leans right on the tank, and as matter of fact towards the end of the day he was driving the bike Jace was just along for the ride

Basically lol, I told her she can go get her hair toes and nails done, and she's at the tanning bed now, so everything is good at the homefront till my new tire comes in lol

Back