New Busa Yesterday. This is good.

Im curious to see after the break in which one you like better..

Are the new ones a lot more comfy and less vibey than the first gen?

That blackbird is probably one of the smoothest bikes out there.

:welcome: I GAVE UP MY SUPERREDBIRD AND UPGRADED TO THE BUSA:laugh: SUZUKI HAD DA BALLZ THAT HONDA DIDN'T,TO BUILD A REAL BIKE!

:laugh:

rage.jpg

hayadooin, okay, okay, I'll drag out the digital camera, see if I can get it to work, try and upload the image, and make an effort at not looking foolish. I am getting my neighbor to take the pic because I want my wife to pose with her white 09 Burgman and me with my white 09 Hayabusa.

hayadooin, okay, okay, I'll drag out the digital camera, see if I can get it to work, try and upload the image, and make an effort at not looking foolish. I am getting my neighbor to take the pic because I want my wife to pose with her white 09 Burgman and me with my white 09 Hayabusa.

Post them soon!
I want to see that Tejas greenery again.:thumbsup:
Bubba

:thumbsup::rofl::thumbsup::whistle::thumbsup:

Jaysus and rashad, I have had my Busa for a week (1200 miles) and do not pretend to have all of her traits down pat, but I am working on it. I really do not think you can fairly compare the two bikes. The 1100XX was powerful but not like the Busa is powerful. My BB was setup for an upright riding position and the Busa is still stone stock, except the lowering of 1.25 inches. They both have many good qualities. BUT in the end, the 1100XX is sold, the Busa is in the garage, and like the song says "Honey, love the one you're with". So I won't be dwelling on the differences; but, rather, appreciating the uniqueness of this fine ride. I have been working with Golden Child to make it even more unique (read MINE), but we will see.

I would post the pics. People on this board are picture junkies and never get tired of seeing the Hayabusa. :rofl:After all fan is just short for fanatic ie. addicted ect. ect.
Oh almost forgot :welcome:

Jaysus and rashad, I have had my Busa for a week (1200 miles) and do not pretend to have all of her traits down pat, but I am working on it. I really do not think you can fairly compare the two bikes. The 1100XX was powerful but not like the Busa is powerful. My BB was setup for an upright riding position and the Busa is still stone stock, except the lowering of 1.25 inches. They both have many good qualities. BUT in the end, the 1100XX is sold, the Busa is in the garage, and like the song says "Honey, love the one you're with". So I won't be dwelling on the differences; but, rather, appreciating the uniqueness of this fine ride. I have been working with Golden Child to make it even more unique (read MINE), but we will see.

It's my pleasure,when it all arrives,i will take pics before work and after but let you post them once your done..talk to you soon...

congrates and you will be pleasently surprised to find that the busa is much faster then that pos blackbird was

Well Mr Pennock the unique day has arrived these are all done and now on the way back to you.Thank You Again for the chance to make another part of your bike special to you and us at Cloud 9 Motorsports... please forward pics to me of the stock as is setup and send some of the after and I will get it up on my site...Thanks Again for giving me a chance..

Picture 3441.jpg

Picture 3440.jpg

Back