got a $100 to spend what should i buy?

sportcustoms71

Registered
Well, went to the horse track with the wife and father in law yesterday. had a great time, a lot of awesome horses, but any who's........i gave my father in law 60 bucks to bet, didn't care if he lost it all, but did i not know he handicaps all the time:cheerleader: he won us 200 bucks, which of course i had to split with the wife. i told her if she loved me she would give me the other half:lol: and even buttered her up, guess that didn't work:banghead::laugh::laugh::laugh: she get's to get her hair and nails done and i get something for the bike.......

So what can i get for the busa for a 100 bucks?

Well, went to the horse track with the wife and father in law yesterday. had a great time, a lot of awesome horses, but any who's........i gave my father in law 60 bucks to bet, didn't care if he lost it all, but did i not know he handicaps all the time:cheerleader: he won us 200 bucks, which of course i had to split with the wife. i told her if she loved me she would give me the other half:lol: and even buttered her up, guess that didn't work:banghead::laugh::laugh::laugh: she get's to get her hair and nails done and i get something for the bike.......

So what can i get for the busa for a 100 bucks?

For a few more bucks I would buy a new rear tire, we all know that Busas love to eat them up quickly/

i second that, one of those wicked seats would be the way i'd lean.

The wife and kids gave me a $100 and five rounds of golf. Seeing as I need a new gauge cluster, looks like that's where the money is going. I'm not giving up the golf though. She's going to miss me all week long. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Get yourself some Pledge to shine the bus. LOL

You could buy a taillight flasher from me! Takes 5 mins to install, guaranteed for life and you're supporting a fellow .org member :-)

Here's a video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTjmxfMBx-Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I just rode the other day 450 miles or so and if I didnt have Throttle Meisters it would have been difficult to ride that much. At least for me. It was very nice to be able to use that and cruise easy. I could rest my hand on throttle without having to twist it. Made a huge difference. Just a few more bucks than $100.
Pm Pashnit. Tim will fix you up.

That's my vote.

I just rode the other day 450 miles or so and if I didnt have Throttle Meisters it would have been difficult to ride that much. At least for me. It was very nice to be able to use that and cruise easy. I could rest my hand on throttle without having to twist it. Made a huge difference. Just a few more bucks than $100.
Pm Pashnit. Tim will fix you up.

That's my vote.

Thats not a bad idea at all :beerchug:

My vote is still to save for the seat!

Lets see, BMC filter, some new grips, tank pad, double bubble windshield, or if you don't already have it, HID headlight would be my choice.:thumbsup:

ohhhh decisions:whistle: so here it is......thottlemeister, the russell seat, i must see pics of this :rulez:, and yes please show me these mythical stickers that give me horse power:whistle::rofl: grips and a double bubble sound tempting too.....i want them all!!!!

I don't want you worried about this big decision, so just send it to me and I'll spend it for ya. 27 gallons of 93 octane brother :laugh:

Back