4 in 1 Exhaust question what should i buy?

john74

Registered
what increase in horsepower will 4 in 1 give me? i have dna air filter and tre installed thats it,all the rest is stock

i had akra twin slip ons i never dynoed it but i did notice that my bike was going better than stock busas

i need to know more about 4 in 1 what model do you guys recommend im thinking about akra or yoshimuras,what makes a louder noise and what give best results,what else do i need to do to make the mod perfect nothing to extreme though

thanks for all the help

It all dependes on what you want.

If you don't race, just get What you think looks or sounds the best.

If you are after that last HP, then look into the Brocks, the Akro Evo, Tsukigi, HMF, and some others I am forgetting.

I have the Tsukigi, and it is fairly quiet at full wail, and so is the Brock. Not heard the others in person, so I cannot help there

It all dependes on what you want.

If you don't race, just get What you think looks or sounds the best.  

If you are after that last HP, then look into the Brocks, the Akro Evo, Tsukigi, HMF, and some others I am forgetting.

I have the Tsukigi, and it is fairly quiet at full wail, and so is the Brock.  Not heard the others in person, so I cannot help there
+1. You won't get an absolute answer to this question. All depends on what you want and what you like. Slip-ons won't give you much of a hp increase.

Muzzy.
bowdown.gif

+1 on the "different strokes/different folks" thing-all depends on YOUR needs/likes/dislikes.

Price is always an issue-HMF, Yoshimura, Muzzy, Brock n Tsukigi all have some good deals, but you never know when another G.Buy is comin, n folks r always trading up to new/different pipes-you may find your dream-exhaust in here in the want ads...
beerchug.gif

That said-I really liked the dual look when I bought my Busa, so I got the HMF hi-mount full system w/carbon cans...sounded AWESOME, made GREAT midrange n decent top-end too...just weighd a TON w/all that piping in SS.

Switched up this year to TiForce Oval system with a rainbow can-a BILLION times lighter, mebbe 3-8 more hp than my HMF depending on the revs-single pipes make better hp on the topend.

if you go w/a full exhaust system, you're guna need a PCIII to tune the map otherwise the pipes wont make s**t for hp, n it'll run lousy.

oh yeah-pic of HMFs
thumb_up.gif

DSC00141.JPG

Back