GoPro users - Do you use a Gimbal ?

Thanks team. I'm going hunting for a GP7 onwards in that case. And will chase down the Youtube vids about hardwire. You guys rock as usual :)
Many thanks..

I just bought this one last week. The cheapest I found at the time. Get a wind slayer and the front/back Len protectors. You’ll be golden.

Thanks team. I'm going hunting for a GP7 onwards in that case. And will chase down the Youtube vids about hardwire. You guys rock as usual :)
Many thanks..

You can buy from gopro's web site directly, the Hero8's price is 299 USD with 32 GBytes SD card, or Hero7 Black for 229 USD .

I bought accesories from ebay and aliexpress.

You can buy from gopro's web site directly, the Hero8's price is 299 USD with 32 GBytes SD card, or Hero7 Black for 229 USD .

I bought accesories from ebay and aliexpress.
EVERYONE...be careful with this idea. Outa is in Australia. To land the goods there he will pay taxes,import duties,fee's of all manner...and no free vasoline. (about 75 buck or more to get one to me in Canaduh)
All the crud made the savings from a direct buy from the GoPro site so not worth it. Bought locally (Costco) the same unit mentioned above for...get this...$299.oo :thumbsup: It was given to me same day (early BD gift)..no waiting on the porch for the delivery guy.
My first gopro/youtube vid HERE
Rubb.

OOPS sorry guys I only got the 7....:banghead:
"HEY RUBB...neat idea for ya...read a little fuggin' closer"
Rubb.

Many thanks..
You had a question about "Hardwire" otta ?
I did that for my first run with the G.P. attached to my helmet.
I was paranoid the cam would come off,so...
I hard wired it to my chin strap D-loops. :D
Rubb.

You had a question about "Hardwire" otta ?
I did that for my first run with the G.P. attached to my helmet.
I was paranoid the cam would come off,so...
I hard wired it to my chin strap D-loops. :D
Rubb.
View attachment 1618998
I’ve done 200kmh with my GoPro on top of my helmet, no wire tethers, that 3 M sticky tapes is really strong!
I found the wind pressure on the camera at anything over 200 was too much, my neck was being strained.
It annoyed me coz my mate was getting away from me on the straights lol.

I’ve done 200kmh with my GoPro on top of my helmet, no wire tethers, that 3 M sticky tapes is really strong!
I found the wind pressure on the camera at anything over 200 was too much, my neck was being strained.
It annoyed me coz my mate was getting away from me on the straights lol.
I will soon be testing the chest mount strap system I have. Hopefully it will see over the screen...until I get in my tuck I suppose. We shall see.
"Hardwired" my paranoia was all acting up. :laugh:
"What..what" "did you say something" "yer not talking behind my back are you": "NO,I am not being paranoid." :crazy:
Rubb.

Back