GOPRO MOTORSPORTS DIGITAL HERO 5? any

4HSMEN

Registered
Has anyone used this camera? Any thoughts? I have a CF windshield so I need to mount on fairing, think it would stay> don't care for a helmet mount. Any have any experience with this? Is it worth the money.
thanks

yeah took all my video's that i post on you tube with one, they make one that comes with all the different types of mounts, thats the one you want and it comes with a sd card...the suction cup mount has been tested to 203 mph and the sticky back mounts have been good to 165 so far....also the motorsports one has a wide angle lense they also make one with a narrow angel that has better close ups...
expansion kit
wide lense
narrow lense
http://shop.helmetcameracentral.com/HERO-MK-MTO-EXPKIT.html

Last edited by a moderator:
holy crap is your bike stretched?

You are leaving black marks that would make an ls1 jealous!:cheerleader::bowdown:

Do a search of "GoPro" and you'll find lots of threads/posts about it. I love mine.

I love mine too! Well that is all the confirmation you need, get it! I think Pashnit.com has them available!!:thumbsup:

i run a front and rear for safty in case someone runs me over these camera's work so good i love my set up :laugh:

Try it. You'll like it. Here's what you can do with it.

GoPro Hero is fun little item to work with. Low cost and I actually enjoy shooting still photography with it just as much as working with video. :thumbsup:

Buy Now is HERE if you need one
. Will send one out. :thumbsup:

Pict0014_gopro_900.jpg

PICT0054_800.jpg

Had it on my helmet, then hopped on my buddies CBR1000 on NorCal's Hwy 36

Pict0062_800.jpg

Pict0014_gopro_900.jpg

PICT0054_800.jpg

Pict0062_800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
g'day m8,
is your "go-pro" anygood for jumping as well? I wanna buy one that can handle both if possible....

g'day m8,
is your "go-pro" anygood for jumping as well? I wanna buy one that can handle both if possible....

Jumping? As in jumping out of planes, jumping over jumps? :laugh: Actually yes, GoPro Hero was designed as an actionsports camera system, not so much for motorcycles per se, but for all Active Sports- jumping included. Dirtbike world loves this camera. :bowdown:

Click here and scroll down to the 3rd video on the right. Watch that. Kind of like watching a video game. :laugh:

Back