Good places to shop for gear?

Jimshog

Donating Member
Registered
Hey gang, I'm in Cali for business - downtown LA to be specific, I'll be here till Thursday evening then I'm heading down to San Diego for the weekend. So, where are the good places to shop for gear and other goodies? And, where are some good places to check out - unfortunately without the bike..?
Thanks!
-Jim

www.extremesupply.com

They are in Signal Hill, Ca.

2650 E. 28th St.
Signal Hill, Ca.

800-499-5042

They are an internet ordering store but do stock quite a bit of goods, and are right by you...
cool.gif

Chaparral in San Bernardino

http://www.chaparral-racing.com

HUGE store, not the best prices or customer service, but an enormous selection

and Bert's Megamall in Covina.

A weekend is not enough time to do much in Socal, what with distance and travel time.

Chaparral in San Bernardino

http://www.chaparral-racing.com

HUGE store, not the best prices or customer service, but an enormous selection

and Bert's Megamall in Covina.

A weekend is not enough time to do much in Socal, what with distance and travel time.
Both of these have great selection but then I go to mountain motorsports in ontario Ca.(909)988-8988 & order it there if they dont already have it.Rick(parts manager)will take care of you just mention you heard it here from Big ED(pearl white busa)& that will usally get you about 25% less then the other places.

Hey gang, I'm in Cali for business - downtown LA to be specific, I'll be here till Thursday evening then I'm heading down to San Diego for the weekend. So, where are the good places to shop for gear and other goodies? And, where are some good places to check out - unfortunately without the bike..?
Thanks!
-Jim

When are you coming to town?

We have a red carpet for guests and I need to know if we should prepare it for use.

RSVP.

Scar

If you want to wait 'til you get to SD, be sure to check out Fun Bike Center on Kearny Villa Road.  Not as big as Chaparral, which is a powersport-lover's mecca, but it's still 160,000 sqft of pure joy.

Mostly a full selection of everything. Though they've been out of 'busas for months and months.

www.funbike.com

Happy shopping!

Back