Best place to sell shop equipment?

cwalker2

Registered
Anyone have a good suggestion on where to sell/post shop equipment for sale? Fleabay's policies have hurt me in the past so I hate to do it there. I've tried Craigslist and Racingjunk. Any others that folks have had good luck with?

Need to move some stuff and upgrade some things so I want to make space fast.

What ya selling man? You may have a few ppl interested on here

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I'm putting my dyno up for sale.

Dynojet Model 100 motorcycle chassis dyno with eddy current brake upgrade from TTE Dynostar. Dual AFR modules and all purchased options as well as computer and printer will go out the door.

About the price of a new Busa - That's how I justified every dyno purchase and upgrade. Figured no one was going to pay me to ride my new bike.

I bought my first Stuska water brake by saying "I won't upgrade to a new sled for the next 4 years." Then I upgraded the Stuska with a bonus from my day job. Got a newer bikesooner. Sold the Stuska and bought the Dynojet with a little added cash - again - holding off on a new bike. Although I did justify a USED GSX-R1K - LOL

I made the same promise again 2 years later - new bike or eddy current upgrade - did the upgrade and waited a few more years to buy the next bike. The good news it I have the best tuned bike around and others pay me to ride and tune theirs. Good opportunity for the right person.

Back