Gear shops - Southest PA

ajblbv

Donating Member
Registered
I live in Lancaster, PA. I was wondering if anyone knew of some good gear shops that have a large selection. I don't like shopping online for this stuff because of how picky the sizing can be, even within the same brand. I assume near Philly or even Baltimore there are most likely some LARGE gear shops, can someone point me in the right direction?

Most of the shops in the Lancaster and York area are just bike shops with gear sections, not good when looking at such a wide range of products.

Thanks guys

Can't help you out with the gear. I haven't been in that area for decades, but you do have some great roads there, just be careful not to spook the horses.

I also once preferred to never buy gear on line.. Just too much hassle getting returned if the size was wrong OR just didn't like it once I got it...
Have to tell ya, try :

New Enough Motorcycle Apparel sells motorcycle jackets, pants and suits, boots, gloves, helmets, etc :: New Enough, LTD

Within the last 6 months I have purchased 3 jackets, 2 for me and one for the wife. 2 pairs of gloves and I will be ordering some boots soon..
I had to exchange MY jacket twice sometimes I need a 3X and sometimes I need a 4X, depending on the brand..
Both times they were great, no questions asked they made the change for me...

Check em out.

:thumbsup:

Little south from you in ellicott city, Md there is a huge bike shop (where i got my busa). Ellicott city motorsports. They have about everything the last time i was there.

Thanks, I am willing to drive up to 100 miles to check stuff out. If I have to I will go online and if I do I will want to check out the new board sponsor, but at the least I would like to give the stores a try. All input is welcome

I assume you've been to Action motorsports in York ? Or the Hanover powersports in Hanover PA? Hanover seems to have alot of gear instock.

Action motorsports yes, hanover, no I haven't.....Action motorsports has a lot of helmets, and just brand heavy jackets and 0 pants practically. Will check out hanover tho

There are several Cycle Gears around the Philadelphia area. They seem to have a better selection of "stuff" than most Motorcycle shops and the prices are reasonable (there are occassional sales that are really good). Check out their web site for the types of things they carry.

-PR

I live in Philly and can tell you there is no where with a "big" selection cycle world in Cherry Hill Nj has a decent selection but I buy online. only thing i ever had to send back was a XXL Komodo race jacket (too small) everything else,the charts were right on

Back