Good Dealer in AZ

euroR

Registered
Just wondering whats the best dealer in AZ to buy a bike, like a 2008 GSX1300R. I cant do YSA or Metro since its the same owner, and most of the ones in Phoenix. So whats a good place that YSA doesnt own and I know I can get a good price for one.

I GOT MY BLACK 07 FROM TOWN AND COUNTRY MOTORSPORTS ON ARIZONA AVE.. SUPER GUYS I PAID JUST OVER 10K OUT THE DOOR AND THEY THREW IN A FEW CANS OF SPRAY POLISH AS WELL. NO GAMES JUST STRAIGHT TALK. SALES MAN WAS JOHN FRANCHIMONI, YOUNG GUY BUT NO BS.. DON'T LET HE FINANCE GUY TRY AND SELL YOU THE SERVICE PLAN AND INS THOUGH..

PS I HAVE A MOTORHEAD UNTERTAIL, GILLES BLACK REARSETS AND BLACK BRAIDED LINES NOW

IMG_0017_2.JPG

(idolan2005 @ Sep. 12 2007,12:03) I GOT MY BLACK 07 FROM TOWN AND COUNTRY MOTORSPORTS ON ARIZONA AVE.. SUPER GUYS I PAID JUST OVER 10K OUT THE DOOR AND THEY THREW IN A FEW CANS OF SPRAY POLISH AS WELL. NO GAMES JUST STRAIGHT TALK. SALES MAN WAS JOHN FRANCHIMONI, YOUNG GUY BUT NO BS.. DON'T LET HE FINANCE GUY TRY AND SELL YOU THE SERVICE PLAN AND INS THOUGH..

PS I HAVE A MOTORHEAD UNTERTAIL, GILLES BLACK REARSETS AND BLACK BRAIDED LINES NOW
I was thinking of GAP insurance since I cant get full. Should I get it, and I heard that they have a tire plan? Any info?

First get coverage through state farm I have a great agent and pay 460 every 6 months for full coverage with 500 deductible and I have points and an accident.

Gap is not needed in my opinion its just something for the dealers to mark up.

No way in hell I would pay for tire insurance.. hell burn the stock tires down and get a set of pilot powers. I got the 2ct and love them ( yes my front was replaced in the recal) and guess what the same dealership had the cheapest price in stock locally and even beat some internet dealers. No I don't work there, but they treat me great. I got my busa there and my girl got a 06 gixer 1000 there here is her bike..

I has all the stock logo. letter, and numbering in grey ghosting in the paint.. with a slight red metallic in the paint...yeah its bad ass

IMG_0155.JPG

Back