Registered
Just put 2 bikes in tonight to test fit, and plenty room up front for the 3rd

P3130001.JPG

P3130006.JPG

P3130010.JPG

P3130011.JPG

that green and white looks sick.
Posted via Mobile Device

Is this the first time you've transported with those stands? Tell me how you like 'em--was thinking about getting some--they look good!

its been several weeks now with the stands. All i can say is awsome. They are very easy to use, and the bikes go no where. What a piece of mind having them installled over straps. Only thing i found to be a very very slight pain is you need room to roll the bike back into them.
To use them is easy though. First remove the stand from the floor. Then roll your bike a few inches in front of where they sit. Put the stand back in the mount. Slide the alxe bar in with the correct bushing. Then just aim up the stand and roll the bike in. Once in put the 2 bar retainers on and tighten the thumb screw. And the bike goes no where.

Very nice setup. Would you PM me with the info on what type they are and where to buy them. Thanks, Bill...Cheers

Nice rear pitbulls what size is your trailer 7x14 or 16 ? Do you lock your steering to the left when towing. To keep from your front wheel from slapping left and right?

Back