GoBig coming to Portland Or 10th - 15th

OB_Kirk

Registered
GoBig- I am in Portland. I should be back from Tahoe by then. I may be a pedestrian if my new rear tire doesn't get here in time. Rick Phillips is also here in Portland, but he doesn't check in here often enough. I know another Bus rider who is not on these boards, and there is one that I keep missing but will connect with some day. E-mail me at kirkcpyland@integrityonline.com and I will see that you get the full tour.

No, I was going to teach him the Old Town Rule: Don't step in the puddles if it hasn't been raining. But he probably already knows that. I would show him the Police Museum on the 16th floor of the Justice Center (Central Precinct), or the Advertising museum, or the St. John's museum on the top floor of North Precinct. I might show him the 24 hr church of Elvis or the UFO museum if I can remember where they are. Stuff like that.

GoBig- You are invited to join us at Starbucks on NW 23rd at around sunset on Friday the 14th. We generally move down to Broadway just before the show starts around 10:00PM or so. If you have a bike to ride, you may join us on Saturday morning the 15th also.

Don't bring your rear seat if you are married. I still have to explain to girls that they cannot ride on the hump.

Back