PACIFIC NORTHWEST/BRITISH COLUMBIA

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
I will be on business travel in Boise (seeing BoiseBusa), then in Seattle, then for a day in Vancouver, BC), and Portland, OR, the week of 13 August 2007.

Anyone want to get together for food or
rock.gif
while I'm up there? We can get some pics & post 'em on the board of us brothers & sisters hooking up in distant lands (like yours, for example
wink.gif
).

Hit me up. Whatever it is, we'll have a great time.

Scar

C_List_Scar_2.jpg

That's funny! Your going to Seattle too? I'm heading to Seattle and then Bellingham August 3rd - 5th!

Definitely gotta get some pics.
I also heard from another rider on the board who is also from Boise, I'll try to get in touch with him and hopefully get a group together for breakfast/lunch/dinner/food while your here...

-Nick

(BoiseBusa @ Jul. 31 2007,10:59) That's funny!  Your going to Seattle too?  I'm heading to Seattle and then Bellingham August 3rd - 5th!

Definitely gotta get some pics.
I also heard from another rider on the board who is also from Boise, I'll try to get in touch with him and hopefully get a group together for breakfast/lunch/dinner/food while your here...

-Nick
Great, Nick. The more the...well...you know.

Whoz the other rider?

egitarre77.gif
<--us in Boise.

"inthexring" is also here in Boise, so I'll send him an email and see if he can meet up with us.

-Nick

Cool dealio. Boise has taken on a new face for me, Nick. Thanks.

C'mon, folkz...who's game in Seattle/Vancouver, BC?

I want this business trip to be topped off by some seriously important stuff...like socializing~

Anyone in Seattle??? Hello??

My friend owns the Seatle Cycle Barn, Lynwood Cycle Barn, Smoky Point Cycle Barn and Seattle Harley Davidson. This would be a great opportunity to get an 'in' at the area's largest dealer; if you're interested.

Post it up!!!

Bridge_Coat_Lake_Michigan_Cut_out.jpg

Back