Gloom, Despair and Agony on me

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Well,
We moved recently. There was a box with the following in it that I believe has been thrown away.

Scorpio 500 alarm
black gilles chain adj
gen 1 roadlock

I think I have been through every box, but I am going through them all again.

Don

crazy.gif

Sorry to hear Don.
Hope you find them.

I a good pat down of the movers or inquiry into which one them rides may find you your missing box

Dang. Isn't that over $1,000 worth of stuff?! Hope you find it.

I bet your wife is hiding it from you so you'll spend more time with her instead of the bike.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Dang.  Isn't that over $1,000 worth of stuff?!  Hope you find it.

I bet your wife is hiding it from you so you'll spend more time with her instead of the bike.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--
My wife and I are getting a divorce. She has been helping me search through the boxes tho and yes about $800 worth of stuff.

Don

I was gonna say "Those military moves stink", but it seems like you did a DITY move.

Hope you find your stuff!! I hate moving!!

I moved 17 months ago and I'm still finding items I "lost" during the move. I wish you luck they are just misplaced.

Dang.  Isn't that over $1,000 worth of stuff?!  Hope you find it.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--
My wife and I are getting a divorce.  She has been helping me search through the boxes tho and yes about $800 worth of stuff.

Don
Talk about stepping on my d**k. Sorry about that, man.

Still, hope you find your stuff.

--Wag--

Lost my Buell pegs somewhere in the house after I bought them, not 800 bucks worth of stuff but everyday I looked for them I could jst feel the sinking feeling in my stomach...hope you find them, and if you see my Buell pegs around there somewhere send 'em to me
beerchug.gif

sad.gif
hope you find the box, didn't leave it in the back seat of the truck did you? Sorry to hear about the divorce, been there, it's not fun but better times are coming
thumb_up.gif

Back