Gixxer stickers

dewie

Registered
I just picked up my busa and it doesn't have the GSX1300R sticker on the tail. It's a 2008 all black busa and the previous owner removed them cuase he didn't like them. I can respect that but to me it looks like it was dumped (which it wasen't) and they didn't want to pay for new stickers. Anyone out there know of where I can get some decalls for decent price? The stealership wants $40 each for them.

thanks..

Yeppers, Skeche will hook you up with whatever style you want and make them any color you want.:thumbsup:

DSCN8846.jpg

DSCN7693.jpg

DSCN8108.jpg

DSCN8113.jpg

Those are actually Gen 1 tail decals, Gen 2 are like my top pic. Of course you can put whatever you prefer/like better.

Just tell Skeche to make you some of those if you want the chrome/red colors. The ones that hayabusa4life posted. You can get them with either 1300 or 1340 your choice. 08 Gen 2 originally came with 1300 but in reality it is a 1340 so that's up to you. But you need to go with the gen 2 style as the gen 1 will be too big on the light pod, at least think it would.

I took mine off and replaced them with the 1340 stickers. I get lots of comments on how I got 'em!! EBAY of course! :laugh:

sorry guys, I had fat fingers and was typing in the dark doesn't help. Its a 2007. That one on ebay is the right stickers but the wrong color. The GSX1300 is chrome on ebay but on the 07 the Kanji is dark grey. I'll try to find the part number and contact Skeche..

if someone out there has a 07 all black busa can you please take a close pic of the tail sticker? wanna see the color of the sticker

Back