Gixxer 1000 Question

Bobby914

Registered
Got a 07, fuel pumps when it primes on start but wont pump when trying to start and run the bike, any suggestions appreciated

If you can't get it working, PM Tufbusa...when it comes to 07 GSXR 1K's, he's the man...

Okay thanks skydivr, I had to worder the plugs they werent in stock so saturday morning I will know a little more. The pump spits gas priming but I dont think I was getting enough fire at the plugs since the owner never changed them!:banghead::mad:

He's looking for a first gen busa so I may add this one to the stable, nice bike but needs some TLC.

Okay thanks skydivr, I had to worder the plugs they werent in stock so saturday morning I will know a little more. The pump spits gas priming but I dont think I was getting enough fire at the plugs since the owner never changed them!:banghead::mad:

I have an 07 1K also...except it's sitting in the garage with a blown motor :(

End result: New plugs, fresh gas, cleaned injectors and it started right up. Now I got a leak around the o ring for an injector gonna replace them all. Thanks guys for the help. We got a runner!!

Back