Givi Luggage

Z-Faucon

Registered
I have a Gen 2 and thinking about getting Givi hard luggage. V35 for side bags. Who has these and what has been your experience? Do they effect handling at speed? Enough capacity? Any issues?

Also, I am not sure which top case to add - the V46 may be too big? or the E360? anyone who has these I am really interested in your opinion.

Thanks!

If you want to run V35 sides cases, you have to buy SW-Motech Side mounts and then also use the SW-Motech Alu-Rack for the top case. I just priced out a V35 and V46 set-up for a Gen II bike

I ordered a Givi E55 Tech with light kit + Rack for my 2008 Busa ...

You can see what it looks like ... will install it next summer ... its winter here in Canada ...

0.0.1.gsx1300rhayabusa0810_lato.jpg

4.0.1.1_0_1_541fz.jpg

Pat, those racks don't look like SW-Motech. They look like Givi's. But I think Givi may only make Busa racks for top cases. If we want to install side bags then we gotta get SW-Motechs. That box looks big enough. Happy Winter!

I know it's Givi, rack and case :)

I preferred top case vs side cases ... And with a 55 liters case, I don't need more spaces ;)

By the way ... The side rack from SW-Motech need the full fender ... Can't be install with a fender eliminator I think ...

I have the Givi 46L topcase with the Givi 21L saddlebags on my 09 Busa. My wife and I do a lot of two up touring. This setup works great. Heres one pic. Not the greatest angle for you to see how they look but I'll try to post some better pictures later.

IMG_0700.jpg

Back