Givi Luggage

Flighty

Registered
There has been a bit of talk about bike luggage so I started doing some research. I was interested in a Givi Top Luggage Piece but they don't seem to make the adapter hardware for Gen 1's

Am I correct in saying that?

Also if anyone has any similar types of luggage to recommend please do so!

Cheers

Get with Justin at HondaEastToledo (Supporting Vendor). He has the best prices I have found and is great to deal with. I use the SW-Motech alu-rack (great quality piece) and adapter plate for the Givi top case. I am waiting on the top case to come in this week.

I have a gen 1 and there is a SW Motech adapter plate that fits the givi trunk. I will take some pics for you tonight.

I have seen threads with Justin and his connection with Givi stuff. I would give him a call.

There has been a bit of talk about bike luggage so I started doing some research. I was interested in a Givi Top Luggage Piece but they don't seem to make the adapter hardware for Gen 1's

Am I correct in saying that?

Also if anyone has any similar types of luggage to recommend please do so!

Cheers

You would need 3 pieces: SW-Motech alu-rack, Alu-rack adapter, Givi Case

All are available for the Gen I bikes

Here is what the set up looks like. Takes the same amount of time as putting on the grab rail. Not as big as it looks. Doesn't really effect handling. Holds about 16lbs. It says you can put two helmets in it... maybe two half helmets. Quick connects allow box to turn into luggage. You can change the top lid to match your bike. (well close, 6 or so diff. colors) this is the v46 model. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

IMAG0953.jpg

IMAG0954.jpg

IMAG0955.jpg

IMAG0957.jpg

IMAG0958.jpg

Givi side cases, Givi top case and SW Motech...good stuff..well designed and easy for morons like me to install...don't use it daily commuting but might start again when the weather cools down a little...that top case is huge...

Hayabusa bagger install 07-09 008.jpg

Hayabusa bagger install 07-09 010.jpg

Back