Gilette fusion

what about the TV commerical.. the razor reaper.. or something like that.. a rotating thingie with 7 blades.. ohh that is sharp..

kind of funny..

One Thing I will say regarding the Gillette razors of the last couple of generations, you really have to give them a week or so, the first time I shaved with the Mach III I was like " No Thank YOU!" But I tried it again and once your get used to how it works pivoting at the bottom and all they freaking rock and really do make for a better smoother shave... No Shid!

The Power feature works great, it breaks the surface tension as you move the blade across you face, seems to help it move much smoother.

I use the Mach III as well. I have the Quattro but IMO the MIII works better.

I will give the Fusion a shot some day.

I'll fess up. I use the MachIII when I want the best, usually I use the disposable Gilette twin with lube strip. I also used to use the single BICs pictured above and they are ok, but on a whim, I bought SUPER CHEAP Target Branded generic single bladed at half the BIC cost and they felt TWICE as good to me! Check'em out to save even more moeny on this senseless daily ritual.

Never been impress with the best electric razors
sad.gif

Why do we shave anyway? We emote more pheromones [female attractants] in hairy areas anyway. Women secretly want the "Grizzly Adams" thang
cast.jpg

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139415402 -->

I use a shick quatro - 4 blade. I have peach fuzz on 65% of my face. It dulls razors like you wouldn't believe. I go through blades every 3 weeks. Did I mention I only shave 2-3 times a week.

Yes you can say lucky me. But I can't even grow a decent looking Go-Tee. At least my mustache is normal.

I'll try anything if it will last.

Later,

Steve

Back