Gilette fusion

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
Gilette Fusion. Yep, 5 blades. Thanks. Nuff said.
gillette_fusion.jpg

Which TV comedy show (Dave Chappel, SNL, Mad TV?
rock.gif
) had the 16 blade parody commercial? That was friggin' hilarious!
laugh.gif

For times when two sharp objects sliding across your face just isn't enough...

laugh.gif

Hey, maybe Pac asked for this...he's the shaving connoisseur...

I'm fairly certain that in the future there will be a 20-blade shaver with little wheels and a remote control so you can drive it around your face...

i still think that 1 chaver that vibrates is the worse... im scared to use it in fear im just gonan rip all the skin off my face with it.

i still think that 1 chaver that vibrates is the worse... im scared to use it in fear im just gonan rip all the skin off my face with it.
It actually works great.
wink.gif
Definitely my favorite. Ive got the Mach 3, the Gilette power, and the Schick quattro. The four blade one is a pain in the butt to get your whiskers out of, The blades are way too close together. But the power one is awesome!
Mine is the black and kawi green version!
biggrin.gif

Well I am a big fan of the Mach III Turbo or whatever the hell, Yeah Mine is Kawi green but I use it anyway, it's just slow.
smile.gif

But the Vibrating head makes a big difference, I am looking forward to trying the Fusion...

It was the SNL Turbo 21! That's the razor I'm waiting for! A shave so close, only your coroner would know what did it!

Well I am a big fan of the Mach III Turbo or whatever the hell, Yeah Mine is Kawi green but I use it anyway, it's just slow.
smile.gif

But the Vibrating head makes a big difference, I am looking forward to trying the Fusion...
You sure are gettin' a lot of stuff with kawi green on it, bro. Just don't slide over to a ZX-14 and we'll be ok, though.
biggrin.gif

Back