Ghost town forum....

I was just wondering where the people of the forum are?

I have seen posts that i and others have posted a couple weeks back and those posts are still at the top with not many visitors and no replies.....I have also seen some posts that are several years old that some reply to not knowing how old that post is...

I guess everyone must be out riding or else they switched to the Kawasaki forum seeing how they now have the fastest production bike...

yea you guys are right... I guess only the boring lonesome type like us three spend their summers in these stupid forums... lol

It seems that forums in general have taken a nose dive in activity over the past year or two. I think it may be in part due to the increase of people using Group Pages now on Facebook. A lot of the people I use to have discussions with on my saltwater forums have all migrated to the forums Group Page on FB and the site's activity has slowed to a crawl.

SCARY THIS WAS MY 666 Post...!!!!

I guess Facebook Really is the Devil :smileok:

Well, I just don't post to post, but as previously stated all the forums are running slow. I go to one forum every 3rd day or so and at times there's less than one page of new post. It's summer, but the sites have been slow for awhile. IMO it's more to do with FB

I found this on FB yesterday :laugh:

10302215_10203610548078179_7460076481177885516_n.jpg

Well, I just don't post to post, but as previously stated all the forums are running slow. I go to one forum every 3rd day or so and at times there's less than one page of new post. It's summer, but the sites have been slow for awhile. IMO it's more to do with FB

I am sorry, did you say that you just don't post to post mister 65,198?

I am sorry, did you say that you just don't post to post mister 65,198?

Then maybe they (Admins) should make it so that you can't just post a smiley by it's self :watching:

OR that if you do, it doesn't count as a post. :rofl:

Yup, forums are slow right now. Many like myself are busy doing summer activities instead of posting. Also the book of face thing (that I and several others here don't have) has taken some traffic.

Thanks, I about spit my drink all over my laptop when I read that...I call BS!!! You post on anything and everything, even if it is just a damn smiley. I still think the only way you get miles on your bike is you put it on stands and run it. Knowing you, your using it to turn the generator that powers your house. Kind of like the picture, but using the busa instead of a bicycle.

werw.jpg

Back