For those that think we chose the way the forum is running...

I can actually get on my profile page now!!! Thanks Cap :bowdown:. Now who stole my "#" sign?? :laugh: My screen name used to be #1busa but now it says 1busa... oh well not that big of a deal I'm just glad I can actually get to my profile.

That's because someone is faster than you! Your not #1 anymore :laugh:
Those kawi guys always trying to get our stuff!

No worries, Cap. Never thought the issues were intentional. I've been working for the last seven months with developers and integrators on getting the "kink" (read MASSIVE issues) out of a new ecommerce platform at work). I completely appreciate the effort and support that you and the team provide everyday for all of use here on the Org which is FREE to members!!! :)

Thanks and best of luck!!

The website works just fine for me. However, the "New Posts" works sometimes and sometimes it don't. The longer it's fussy the happier I'll be when Cap gets it figured out :-)

Got a notice today from a member that says that we need to go back to the old forum software... I just wanted to make sure that everyone knows that we did not choose for the forum to run this way and we have been working on it with the developers that wrote the forum for over 3 weeks now. It's just not as simple as "Go back"... We are aware that the new post / mark as read is having some hiccups and we are working on getting it resolved...

sounds like the excuses for the Obamacare website :laugh:

That's because someone is faster than you! Your not #1 anymore :laugh:
Those kawi guys always trying to get our stuff!

Yeah tell me about it :banghead: no worries though..... hopefully my winter build goes as planned and my busa will be back and faster than ever ready 2 claim back that #1 spot from them Cowasaki perpetrators :whistle:

I'm not sure if this is helpful but IE in metro mode (Windows 8) seems to work for "NEW POSTS" most of the time while IE in desktop mode works far less frequent.

I'm not sure if this is helpful but IE in metro mode (Windows 8) seems to work for "NEW POSTS" most of the time while IE in desktop mode works far less frequent.

All info is good! Thank you....

You got to fix it ASAP! I just feel I'm not getting my monies worth from this forum! DO3 is entertaining,but hard to reach that entertainment with the state of this forum at the moment! :laugh::poke::laugh:

Oh gosh :blush:

That explains everything, who the heck uses IE :laugh:

Back