Getting ready to roll

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
The bikes are loaded up, just waiting from mrsBW to finish getting ready.

If anyones interested in how you get 3 bikes on a 6.5x12 trailer, here you go:

100_5228 (Medium).JPG

100_5230 (Medium).JPG

100_5231 (Medium).JPG

100_5232 (Medium).JPG

:lol: you two crack me up! have a safe trip and I expect plenty of pics :beerchug:
Posted via Mobile Device

Have a safe trip Dennis, Like Semi said take lots of pics for us suckers that couldn't make it.

I recognize those wheel chocks~!~ :whistle: HF

I have the same ones, they're great...good priced too. I also have the same one you are using in the rear on another trailer, LoL

Looking good, be safe~!~

Oh uummm...could you get your tail gate up with that fender, or did you have to take it off~?~

Have fun.

You don't need two bikes and a couch. You can save yourself some fuel by leaving the sofa at home. :laugh:

Have fun.

You don't need two bikes and a couch. You can save yourself some fuel by leaving the sofa at home. :laugh:

he better not if he knows what's good for him, that's Mrs. Busawhipped's bike...if he leaves her bike at home, he might not have a real nice vacation :laugh:

I recognize those wheel chocks~!~ :whistle: HF

I have the same ones, they're great...good priced too. I also have the same one you are using in the rear on another trailer, LoL

Looking good, be safe~!~

Oh uummm...could you get your tail gate up with that fender, or did you have to take it off~?~

Tailgate stays home on long trips because it isn't worth the 3 mpg loss to haul it. But it wouldn't have closed.

Back