Trailer advice

War69. I still might be going to the bash, and I have access to a brand new 7 1/2 x 27' V-nose that I might pull down. Any interest in a couple more people tagging along? Maybe Wilson, Kevin and I?
Should NOT be a problem fitting 7 bikes in there, we would just need the chocks and obviously room in the truck/etc. I have a full size quad cab, but 7 dudes would be WAY too tight.. LOL

Isnt the bash in Sept?
War69. I still might be going to the bash, and I have access to a brand new 7 1/2 x 27' V-nose that I might pull down. Any interest in a couple more people tagging along? Maybe Wilson, Kevin and I?
Should NOT be a problem fitting 7 bikes in there, we would just need the chocks and obviously room in the truck/etc. I have a full size quad cab, but 7 dudes would be WAY too tight.. LOL

Steve we need to ride there not trailer anything:poke:

:laugh:

Back