Trailer advice

war69

Registered
Going to the Dragon again at the end of april. Got the cabin booked and ready to rock. Now the wait. Question is there are 4 bikes going down and the only trailer from uhaul is 12ft. Does anyone know if I can get 4 bikes on a 5ft5 by 12ft trailer. Got a gixer1000 gixer600 honda1000 and a cbr600 to be put on there. Anyone know if anyone in the wisconsin area rents anything bigger? Thank guys.

mark it out in the garage with painters tape then run a mock up of the trailer basically try to put the bikes in that space, good luck

Good luck with that one!!! I own a 6x12 vnose trailer and I can only fit 3 bikes in it. One zx10 in the center of the nose section, a stretched busa and a stretched zx14 pulled a little further to the back on both sides. You MIGHT be able to stager them but good luck! The next problem you'll have is strapping them all down. Check with "Enterprise" they trucks big enough!

I have a 6x12 (not V nose) and it's a tight fit to get 3 bikes in.

Well it looks like its going to be 3 on the trailer and one in the back of the truck. Thanks for the help guys. I want to just ride the bikes down there but the others dont. And they call themselves riders.

You go ahead and ride, let them follow you pulling the traier. :laugh: I might be riding down there again. :thumbsup:

@war69,

We have a 7X14, and had four bikes on it. 3 busas and a ZX-14. All of them are extended and big bikes. Personally I feel you can make it work with the bikes you are loading even if the trailer is smaller. Here is how we had them loaded.

Tenn visit (6).jpg

@war69,

We have a 7X14, and had four bikes on it. 3 busas and a ZX-14. All of them are extended and big bikes. Personally I feel you can make it work with the bikes you are loading even if the trailer is smaller. Here is how we had them loaded.

I like how you loaded the 14 up front to "catch" all of the bugs and protect the busa's. :thumbsup:

I can get 4 busas, with 2 stretched into my 7x16vnose no problemo :thumbsup: even a little room to spare for other stuff :whistle:

Back