Getting Ready For The Bash

I also think I'm jacking my own thread now
hijack.gif

Been buying things here and there. New MP3 player X 2 ( one pink
whistling.gif
) , Nelson Riggs soft saddle bags ( riding buddy tired of back pack
dunno.gif
) , Push Pins ( tightening up the body work ) , Brakes, Will order front and rear tyres in a few weeks. Oil and Filter will probably come due prior to trip
laugh.gif

Double checked reservations and added a night
winkold.gif

Are we there yet ?
Man, you're gonna look silly with that Pink MP3 player - it doesn't even match your Busa!
laugh.gif
It will match the shirt though
rofl.gif
I still have mine, might have to pack it
whistling.gif

laugh.gif

whistling.gif

I've got some maintenance to do, oil/coolant/basic chain and detail. Would like to get a few miles on the new front end too. But no, now I gotta wait on shoulder injury to heal... It's hell to get old.
sad.gif

I've got some maintenance to do, oil/coolant/basic chain and detail. Would like to get a few miles on the new front end too. But no, now I gotta wait on shoulder injury to heal... It's hell to get old.  
sad.gif
What did you do to your shoulder?!
yeah what blondie said
laugh.gif

I've got a new chain, sprocket, battery, two covers, hopefully I dont need tires but I'm not holding my breath, gawd knows what else to get it running after sitting for too damn long oh yeah and a new remote for hte alarm
banghead.gif

A word to the wise, when you all get your new fancy pants alarm remotes, cherish them, protect them like the are worth their weight in gold....cuz as it happens they are if you have to replace them
sadnews.gif

Worked on the R1 tonight......

Graves oil pump cover
New clutch slider

LED tail lights I should get installed tomorrow.

On the way:

Marchesini Gold Aluminum rims
New set of Power Race, soft up front, medium in the rear

May or may not be done by the bash:

Lees Performance ported head
JE 1051cc 13.5 to 1 pistons
Looking for 180+ rwhp and 390 lbs.....

Should be an e-ticket ride for sure.....

Busa-

New tires, Pilot Power PRC soft front, PP race medium and fresh fluids

Got the final clearance to make the trip today from my oncologist.

Gotta check my rear tire.. change oil, install undertail, install new exhaust, DB screen, pair valve block off, bar ends, spool savers, and get this swelling on my foot to go down so I can bend it again. I only got four days where I'll be around my bike to do all that before the drive up for the Bash.. not enough time!!!

Back