Getting the busa ready for the bash!

EarlyBird

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys and gals:

Its not much longer till we all meet up for the spring bash! So, I have been going through the busa and karens yamaha to ensure we have a great time and most importantly our rides are at there best.

On the busa: air filter was cleaned, new plugs installed, bleed the brakes, replaced the worn out front pads from the last spring bash, upgraded to a set of 09 gsxr 1k calipers, lubed all rear sets and lever pivots ( recommend this if you havent done it!), installed new Q2 tires (thanks kieth for the link!), cleaned and adjusted the chain, oil and filter done, and a general check over of all my lights, nuts, and bolts.

Karens ride: clean air filter, new plugs, jetted carbs, cylinder head and timing chain rebuild, lubed all pivots on rear sets and levers, fixed charging system, installing the correct size tires (fresh rubber), installed ss brake lines and flush the brakes front and rear, added seat height with another stock seat, lubed and adjusted the chain, oil and filter, and the general light check, nut and bolt check.

Still more to do.... Go over the truck, the trailer, and gear! Cant wait to see you all again!

It's Easter just can't do it...Will miss chasing you thru the Dragon Tim!

just wish it was a little later in the year..here in NY its still quite cool..and i dont trailor my bike...but hopefully one of these years i will get down to ride also..

Sounds like you are about ready to go Tim, Yall have fun and do some camera HOing for us some we can see plenty of pics:thumbsup:

Got fuses? fix-a-flat? You guys be safe and have fun. Looking forward to the pics.

Back