Getting ready for Loring

just about ready with my daily driver bike. it just has a baby turbo. nothing serious planned for this event, just hoping to get my dad 200 mph certified and have some fun.

btw to the guys that say its a bad idea to run 2 masterlinks... why? if you trust 1, why not 2, they arent a weak link unless you screw up the install (and if you do, you shouldnt be doing it). ive been 266.5 on a chain with 2 masterlinks lol

just about ready with my daily driver bike. it just has a baby turbo. nothing serious planned for this event, just hoping to get my dad 200 mph certified and have some fun.

btw to the guys that say its a bad idea to run 2 masterlinks... why? if you trust 1, why not 2, they arent a weak link unless you screw up the install (and if you do, you shouldnt be doing it). ive been 266.5 on a chain with 2 masterlinks lol
@KZScott ….. holy SHYT man.... 266.5 mph.... that chain would have cut u in half.

Put on correctly , as stated rivet master links are tough as , and same with the other style with clip , only the young players put the clip on backwards and experience failure .
I usually use a rivet link , but used a new to me type of link sold by EK for my latest chain setup . You can press fit it up with tool , but you can also press it up using those black nuts , that stop turning once they reach their seated position , then you grab pliers and snap them off the link stem threads . Pic of this link fitted up and blacked out on L2 and new in packet

i got the mirror block offs on today, pulled the signals and throttlemeister. filled everything up with 94 octane, got the gas jugs loaded in, bike loaded in and strapped down, tires topped up, trailer wheels greased, just have to get the tools organized. its nice not rushing for a change.

everyone else just about ready?

Put on correctly , as stated rivet master links are tough as , and same with the other style with clip , only the young players put the clip on backwards and experience failure .
I usually use a rivet link , but used a new to me type of link sold by EK for my latest chain setup . You can press fit it up with tool , but you can also press it up using those black nuts , that stop turning once they reach their seated position , then you grab pliers and snap them off the link stem threads . Pic of this link fitted up and blacked out on L2 and new in packet View attachment 1601082

View attachment 1601083

Baller swingarm. More pics?

Back