Getting excited

SLEEP lose the 2 lb and step up to a 10 lb.
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
I hear ya TJ,
It took awhile before I found it in the picture, but when I did, I couldn't stop laughing!

I said,
Now THERE'S a Man that loves his spray!

tounge.gif

sleeper....can ya tell me what nozzle number that is yer usin.
What hp gain will it provide....and where did ya mount yer arming switch and solenoid please.
Thanx in advance dude.
Bill

Man,
I think it's a 34 jet?
Gained 39hp.
Solinoid is in the trunk.
The closer to the intake, the harder the hit. I wanted a soft hit. Violent wheelies and violent hits slow you down.
A controlable hit is smooth and I believe that I can ET quicker like that.
The arming switch is in the tail section, in the hole on the left side, High and forward where you can't see it.
I activate it on the horn button.

I'm stock, ya know.
lookaround.gif

All this NOS and Turbo speak makes me wonder...Is it ever enough guys?

I mean I bought the Busa because it looks awesome, handles good, and for me has all the power I think I will ever need.

I mean if you are an active racer especially on the street for $$$ it makes a twisted sense of sorts, but if you are just into enjoying the ride and rough housing on it I don't see the need for more.

Is it just me? I mean in stock trim the Busa pulls plenty hard, shreds rear tires, and should be about stone reliable in stock trim. You start adding much more than a power commander, and some pipes you are seriously shortening the life of your motor right?

NOS and Turbo's are not good for the thing are they?

I figure if you want a powerful Busa wouldn't just doing the Crank, Cams, Pistons, rods, head etc. be the way to go. Have the whole thing Balanced and Printed and you should have real power that should last and last. Though I guess this route is alot more expensive...

I dunno, I mean gearheads never leave anything alone so why does this surprise me. Maybe I am not a gear head, just a gear pinky, or a gear thumb maybe?

A gear "pinky toe" maybe??
tounge.gif

Turbos are not very hard on a motor, if not turned way up, as too beat on them. Nitrous in small doses is not bad either.

ANYTHING that you do, performance wise will, in the long run, adversly affect the longivity of a motor.

Moderation is the key.

A stock Busa feels enemic to me!

Heck, My ZX-11 would outrun Busas and ZX-12s, I didn't sell it ,
and Buy Busas to go slower!
laugh.gif

All this NOS and Turbo speak makes me wonder...Is it ever enough guys?

I mean I bought the Busa because it looks awesome, handles good, and for me has all the power I think I will ever need.

I mean if you are an active racer especially on the street for $$$ it makes a twisted sense of sorts, but if you are just into enjoying the ride and rough housing on it I don't see the need for more.  

Is it just me? I mean in stock trim the Busa pulls plenty hard, shreds rear tires, and should be about stone reliable in stock trim.  You start adding much more than a power commander, and some pipes you are seriously shortening the life of your motor right?

NOS and Turbo's are not good for the thing are they?

I figure if you want a powerful Busa wouldn't just doing the Crank, Cams, Pistons, rods, head etc. be the way to go. Have the whole thing Balanced and Printed and you should have real power that should last and last.  Though I guess this route is alot more expensive...

I dunno, I mean gearheads never leave anything alone so why does this surprise me.  Maybe I am not a gear head, just a gear pinky, or a gear thumb maybe?
Pretty much a sickness I think Rev......plus there's this zx12 in town that has run a best of 8.87 at 167 mph.
I know I won't catch that but it just looks like too much fun goin that fast.
Oh yeah......and there's at least three other Busa's in my immediate area.....seen one the other nite with some really cool billet wheels......when I run into them......jus wanna make sure they see my new clear taillight......know what I mean.
For now I'm doin the bottle thing for a year then strippin the ol girl and goin stroker as per yer suggestion.
Have a great day Rev.
Bill

Man,
I think it's a 34 jet?
Gained 39hp.
Solinoid is in the trunk.
The closer to the intake, the harder the hit. I wanted a soft hit. Violent wheelies and violent hits slow you down.
A controlable hit is smooth and I believe that I can ET quicker like that.
The arming switch is in the tail section, in the hole on the left side, High and forward where you can't see it.
I activate it on the horn button.

I'm stock, ya know.
lookaround.gif
Perfect......thanks for the info sleeper.
Between pickin yer brain and a couple local guys I should have this pretty much done by the end of the weekend.....as long as I find some nice billet bottle mounts.

If you want alittle more A&J Performance has a box that kicks on at full throttle and in what ever gear you tell it to. There is a 60 HP and a 150HP kit. I went with the 150.
biggrin.gif
But with the 60 you dont have to run a different map or evan change your timming.
And remember the bigger the bottle the better!
smile.gif

TJsBusarightside.jpg

be carefull Monsta , that stuff can do some nasty . Dont end up like the song....."Monster Mash".    Ask some of the hi-speed boys...before u jus pump that shid in there . Ninja Eater probably has tried it...or knows about...or them other members , with  turbo .  Chec it out bro , dont roast yer mill.
      If its bought an on the way....keep it forsure ,I have heard you can use the NOS , to cool down the effects from the  turbo .
  Which I'm sure is next on the list .

HAYA-NOS-A-TURBO-NATOR .

Hayabusa...Ride Faster....or in this case,till yer eyeballs are flat . Go get 'em Monsta...
I don't have any experiance plumbing bikes so I enlisted the help of a local master.
Should be OK......I hope....and if not 1500 stroker Busa ...here I come.
fuggin eh....go get em....

A gear "pinky toe" maybe??
tounge.gif

Turbos are not very hard on a motor, if not turned way up, as too beat on them. Nitrous in small doses is not bad either.

ANYTHING that you do, performance wise will, in the long run, adversly affect the longivity of a motor.

Moderation is the key.

A stock Busa feels enemic to me!

Heck, My ZX-11 would outrun Busas and ZX-12s, I didn't sell it ,
and Buy Busas to go slower!
laugh.gif
Pinky Toe?
laugh.gif

I dunno whether to envy or pity you sleeper...A stock Busa Feels anemic? Dude, I duno know if thats good or bad.

I don't race, lot's of bad things happen when you put your ego, on the line. When Challenged I tend to just shake my head or shrug my shoulders, if they can respect that cool, if not Fug em'. Point is I guess if your not into racing this thing, then the extra power isn't needed? I guess...right now the Busa pulls so damn hard that I get all the RUSH I think i will ever need. Besides that front end comes right up on it's own at about 6K as it is so I cannot imagine adding another 50 or so Horses.

But Carry on my brothers, I'll be sitting on the sidelines with a big stupid grin on my face...

laugh.gif

Back