Weeeee

Sangai

mirror man
Donating Member
Registered
Well, its time for me to speed up a bit
super.gif

I'm running 4-2-1 yosh tri-oval, with pc3usb, small airbox mod, short stacks, routed pair to the crank case, all on stock wheelbase and stock chain (i'll get whatever i can out of it before the change)

next to come: chain, clutch, mpc fi box, famous strap (where to get one?), and in the long run progressive controller.

For now I'm thinking about wiring the system to my horn button, since air shifter i'll be getting will have up/down functionality - i'll use dual pushbutton handle bar switch from mps

Just ordered my kit from schnitz racing, under-hump tiger bottle mount, and dynotune bottle warmer kit with pressure switch, and square digital gauge, was thinking about getting one of those nice switch centers they got. Anyone using it? If so how happy are you with it and how/where did you guys mount it?

Oh oh, and selenoid positioning, how close the the fogger should i mount it to be considered safe position? Also I've noticed nos kit comes with 90 degree fitting between the line and the fogger, is it ok or should i change it with straight fitting and nicely loop the line for better n2o flow?

bump...
sounds like you are getting set up to get wherever you are going a little faster
race.gif

Send a PM to Goldenchild he is the NOS man! and can get you anything you need for it.

Back