Nitrous Oxide Questions

Lucky34

Registered
Ok, I've been doing some reading and have some ideas on how everything works now for nos, however I'm still not sure of everything that I need in order to install nos. For example, can I just get a Kit and be done with it? Or do I need to get a Kit, controller, etc etc etc? or do some kits include them? Also, I'm looking for about a 20 horsepower increase (I don't want to have to change too many things on the busa like the fuel pump, etc).
So, for a 20 hp increase, what is EVERYTHING that I need to get? Which kits do you recommend? and what size bottle can I fit under the hump?

rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?

why bother buy a good set of cams and tuning

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Man go big the stock motor should be good for a 40 hp shot
cool.gif

The stock motor is good for 60 hp easy. I said 200 pretty much to say that I'm not looking for HUGE hp gains. I just want to have Nitrous, that's all. By the way, thanks for the link Bugsy. They've got tons of good info
thumbs-up.gif

I just got the answer from Joe @ A&J Performance:
In most instances a TRE is not compatible with our nitrous controller.

I have a NX kit that I was runnig a 40 shot on and had the Schnitz controller. I sold the controller but am wanting to get rid of the Kit. I used it very little like 3-5 times. I went turbo so it is just sitting there.

Back