Georgia To Indy in 1 Day

Hey guys.. I can't seem to get anyway except the dealership that put on my tire that knows anything about tonight.. however.. there is a car show going on tomorow (Father's Day Car show) in Highland Park that I'm gonna ride over too, if anyone wants to meet up in Gas city and ride with me (the whole 20 minutes or so) just let me know. I might still go down to Kokomo tonight and see if there is anything going on.. but I'm not counting on anything big.

Actually, you should hit downtown Indy on the bike. Normally, there are tons of bikes downtown on a Saturday night. But if you do find out anything about a Kokomo bike night on Saturday nights, let us know. If you and Mr. Bogus are up for Indy Downtown, I would be game or Kokomo. Since tomorrow is Fathers Day, I get to have my girls for the day so a late night is not gonna be my cup of tea.

I'm thinkin' about driving down towards ft wayne just a nice leisurly (sp?) drive for the afternoon.. haven't heard anything about Kokomo.. except the car show tomorrow..

"Sunday in the Park" Father's Day Car Show
For more information: call Jeff Golding at 765.455.3182

Here's an address that'll get you there by GPS: 1904 S Webster St, Kokomo, IN

I'm workin' on getting a hold of Jeff Golding to get the exact times of the show and entrance fee.. but I figure it'll be early afternoon time and pretty cheap.

Back