Georgia Mouse Trap

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, I was thrilled to come home this evening and find that I have a new yard pet. These guys take care of a LOT of field mice and other small critters. Wish I had ten like him around. Prolly do, I just never see 'em. I don't worry about these guys, it's the copperheads that worry me.
wink.gif

Anyway, here's my new front line against mice. I need to come up with a name for him. Any ideas?

34387030.jpg

34387031.jpg

34387032.jpg

34387033.jpg

He's prolly well over six feet long. My G5 was set at it's widest angle and I couldn't get all of him in the frame from where I was standing. His head is just inside the frame on the right here and there's prolly three or so more inches of tail outside the frame to the left.
biggrin.gif

34387034.jpg

He seems pretty docile. No defensive posturing or striking. He just layed there checkin' me out and then slowly made off to a hole at the base of a dead tree. Here's a few of him tryin' to get his fat ass in the hole.
wink.gif

34387035.jpg

34387036.jpg

34387037.jpg

wink.gif

We've got a black racer that lives in our garage.  I love these things!  No bug problems... not mice!  I'm a fan of NATURAL pest control.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Mrs. Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096415899 -->

How bout naming it this..."I'm about to be dead"...I hate freaking snakes...I was mowing the lawn and tried to mow over one today the sumb$#@% got away!!!
evil.gif

Guessing it's an indigo, just call 'em Ol' Blue.   Nice creature!

<!--EDIT|Ride_or_Fish
Reason for Edit: "moron"|1096419637 -->

I've had a few of them around my house too. Once in the winter when the weather was nice, I had the doors and windows open (screened of course) and one of the guys found his way into my house.  
wow.gif
They have not been that big though.

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096420589 -->

Damn that thing's black.......I'd call him.......

DINNER!!!!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

BTW C.........drop that clutch at 8k and yer just gonna spin or loop bro......hehehe

tounge.gif

I'm with stun on this one.........if it were in my yard it would definitely be called dead! Snakes suck.......I'm scared to death of em

How about "Julius Squeezer"?  That's what my son and I named the one that  He's now a family pet, eating well and adapting well to captivity.

I'm with stun on this one.........if it were in my yard it would definitely be called dead!  Snakes suck.......I'm scared to death of em
Bah! You wussy... snakes are cool!

Only cockroaches suck.
sad.gif
[insert shiver here] I REALLY hate cockroaches. Borderline Phobic - so FL isn't the best state for me.
tounge.gif

Hey BT, why not call him "Can't Get Right"
rock.gif
? Remember from the movie "LIFE" with Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence? That would be cool. I just can't believe that someone couldn't be more original than "Blackie."
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

How about Monty as in the movie Monty Python. I know the snake is not a python, but the relevance is astonishing...
biggrin.gif

Back